Gianluigi Buffon (12 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Made 2-3 stunning game savers today. Bit harsh criticizing him for rebound control on the 2nd, considering he did rob the best player in the world to make a diving stop in the first place -- but hey. He's the best, technically he can do better, and those are the expectations he's created.

Would have also been great if the referee had called the foul that led to that counter, or Evra could have been in position to clear that rebound, but hey -- just didn't break for us there. That's football.

So proud of this guy, he absolutely brought everything he had today. Forza Gigi, our Champion, our Legend.

Prime directive has gotta be to get him a CL title before he hangs 'em up.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm so sorry for him. It fucking sucks to see him on the losing side of a final again. Hang in there Gigi, we need to win this fucking tournament for you one day. But really, with or without the CL you remain the best of all time. Legendary player and man.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm so sorry for him. It fucking sucks to see him on the losing side of a final again. Hang in there Gigi, we need to win this fucking tournament for you one day. But really, with or without the CL you remain the best of all time. Legendary player and man.
:agree: I hope we can do it in the next couple of years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)