Gianluigi Buffon (21 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
btw, with the scudetto this season, he is now tied at 1st place of players with most scudetti won (8 scudetti) together with Del Piero (all with Juve), Giuseppe Furino (all with Juve), Virginio Rosetta (6 with Juve, 2 with Pro Vercelli), Ciro Ferrara (6 with Juve, 2 with Napoli) and Giovanni Ferrari (5 with Juve, 2 with Inter and 1 with Bologna). after we win next season he will be no.1

Grande Gigi :heart:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
To have been able to follow a club with two incredible club captains who personify CLASS; Alessandro Del Piero and Gigi Buffon, has been - and still is - a tremendous honor. It's something I wouldn't trade for even 10 straight CL trophies.

Those two guys right there have been more than captains, they have been role models. They've been the ones I've looked to for guidance on how to do self-improvement. They've been part of teaching me how to become a man. The class, sportsmanship and human values they represent have seriously formed me as a person.

I don't even need to be torn with regards to which of the two has been "il capitano della mia vita"; the captain of my life. Because when I'm old and grey, looking back, I will know that both of them were.

Absolute legends, and symbols of this club.

Thank you for all that you are, Gigi Buffon <3

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
To have been able to follow a club with two incredible club captains who personify CLASS; Alessandro Del Piero and Gigi Buffon, has been - and still is - a tremendous honor. It's something I wouldn't trade for even 10 straight CL trophies.

Those two guys right there have been more than captains, they have been role models. They've been the ones I've looked to for guidance on how to do self-improvement. They've been part of teaching me how to become a man. The class, sportsmanship and human values they represent have seriously formed me as a person.

I don't even need to be torn with regards to which of the two has been "il capitano della mia vita"; the captain of my life. Because when I'm old and grey, looking back, I will know that both of them were.

This, and it's not fucking easy. :lol:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

:agree: :touched:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Love this guy, nights like last night only makes me love him more. 4 years ago or so I'd question him and say whether it's his time up. Now I feel is want him for many more seasons. Age is such an overrated asset for a goalkeeper and buffon is a legendary example. For this guy, for this guy I really wish we win the CL in the next few years.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
People were questioning his ability to go up against the top strikers in the CL and not just the garbage strikers in Serie A. I don't think anyone can question him anymore. The saves he made this season were no different than the ones he made in his prime. I expect him to set the pace for next season and remind the squad of the hunger that they will need to take that final step.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Best ever. Not buts of Ifs.

3 more eyars of this man...hopefulyl in top shape.-.. will be a blessing.

It seems he has not given up on his dream yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)