Gianluigi Buffon (15 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This is why I love the fact that he is also capitano. Top man.

The hardest part about losing the final would be to look at Gigi. Please god smile upon us on this day. This man deserves it more than anybody else on that pitch in Berlin on June 6th. Please.

Forza Superman.
100% this. +REP

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Buffon: 'Bonucci most improved’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon discusses his teammates, calling Andrea Pirlo a 'genius’ and hailing Leonardo Bonucci’s progression.

The Bianconeri are on the brink of a treble, and will compete for the final trophy of the season, the Champions League, against Barcelona on Saturday.

“Leonardo Bonucci is the player who's matured the most this year compared with the rest of the squad,” Buffon told UEFA’s official website, in a feature analysing his teammates.

“He's made an impressive jump in terms of his maturity. Now I really consider him on the same level as [Andrea] Barzagli and Giorgio [Chiellini]. He's the best that you can have in defence.

“Claudio Marchisio, alongside Bonucci, is a player who's had an amazing year in terms of his character. He's a player who I believe is now perfectly aware of his own value. He's a very intelligent player both tactically and technically.

“He's very good at winning back possession in midfield. He always does a good job and is very versatile.

"Alvaro Morata has been the biggest surprise and now that I know him, I can say that if matures in the right way and if he wants to put his professionalism to the benefit of the team and the profession, he can be the star of the next few years.”

The goalkeeper also gave his thoughts on two midfielders at opposite points of their career - 22-year-old Paul Pogba, and veteran Pirlo.

“Pogba is an incredible talent. He can and will be able to achieve whatever he wants in life, in footballing terms. It just depends on him and his desire.

“Pirlo is one of the few footballing geniuses.

“And Buffon? That guy is an expert!”

I really, really agree the Bonucci part. He has become great this season!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Capitano, you will face the greatest arsenal of attackers you have ever seen tomorrow and you need to quarterback all 10 men in front of you to bring us to glory, for you, for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)