Gianluigi Buffon (11 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012

Thinking back about that moment in the season 08/09 when Buffon said "he couldn't take it any more" after conceding a goal against Lecce and then again thinking about the fact, the he might raise the CL trophy in the air in two weeks and be a triple winner truely brings tears to my eyes...:touched:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No germophobia at all, he just doesn't want to lose that bigass paycheck from Puma.
Greedy bastard, he's been sucking money from our budget for 6 years straight. We should have sold him right after promotion from Serie B, right @Zlatan? What a waste of a goalkeeper he has been...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Greedy bastard, he's been sucking money from our budget for 6 years straight. We should have sold him right after promotion from Serie B, right @Zlatan? What a waste of a goalkeeper he has been...
I remember how insisting he was and how much he bashed Moggi for keeping both Gigi and Del Piero when we could have sold them for some good amount "before it's too late".

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Are you seriously still up with this? You really need to get a life :D

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I loved how Gigi put on his gloves just before lifting up the trophy. Such a significant gesture. :)
This has been a magical run, it really does feel like it's written in the stars.

Feels like destiny -- and this guy deserves it more than anyone else in the Final, no question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)