Gianluigi Buffon (25 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I think a lot of u are over hyping his performance today. If those shots had of went in i would have been upset really. They were saves u expect a goalkeeper to make. Today though he didn't parry the ball to the opposition attackers i think he has been working on that as that was his big achilles heel this season.

Good performance no doubt but i dont think he made a save out of this world today he just did his job well and i'm happy for him.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I think a lot of u are over hyping his performance today. If those shots had of went in i would have been upset really. They were saves u expect a goalkeeper to make. Today though he didn't parry the ball to the opposition attackers i think he has been working on that as that was his big achilles heel this season.

Good performance no doubt but i dont think he made a save out of this world today he just did his job well and i'm happy for him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

Well that shot from Kaka looked pretty easy to save..

because Buffon knows where Kaka shoots and was already in that corner as Kaka was winding up. So yes I agree, Buffon makes it look too easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)