Gianluigi Buffon (22 Viewers)

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
I love , respect and thank this man too much to say something i will regret, so just one thing. Please start preparing the team for the next era and do it right, with a Buffon-worthy alternative. Lets hope Leali can make it, if not someone else.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We're going to see some posts like 'AND HE'S PAST IT, LOL, IDIOTS' as soon as Buffon makes some 'good' save. Unfortunately, he's gonna make at least 5 mistakes before that save. So many stupid mistakes, it doesn't resemble a WC goalkeeper at all now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Those last two goals.... a class keeper would save one of them. save a made goal.

But buffon ? way past that point.
actually, buffon doesnt do any world class saves anymore.

He has become a liability, at blame for more then 30% of the goals we conceded so far. Today was again crap.

That second goal ? seriously that was disgusting. The penalty ? so pathetically slow on his line. The last two ? should have saved one to warrant his place.

No. A team like juventus needs a MUCH better goalkeeper then this.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
100% to blame for the Rossi long shot, definitely not to be blamed for the way we collapsed after that.
I doubt the game would have ended the way it did if Buffon didn't give away that goal. He gave Fiorentina the moral boost they needed, and the rest is history.

He needs to stop his career next summer. This is beyond embarrassing.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
look at his age

agility and reflexes. gone.
Bruh he's fucking up the simplest of shots nowadays, and making stupid decisions. I'm not saying I expect him to play like in '06, but he's still A LOT better than this. His form has just completely collapsed these last few months, I really don't get it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He's my favorite GK.

But he's past it. We should be replacing him.

And it has nothing to do with this game only, he makes way too many mistakes. Way too many.
Dont wanted to believe it... but he has like what? 5 errors in the last 7 matches or so?. HE IS IN BAD FORM, or boorderline past it.

One of the 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)