Gianluigi Buffon (39 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
One of the saves he made yesterday was unbelieveble. I was right behind one of the goals at the "ultras" end yesterday. An Italian guy came in the second half to take pictures of Buffon. I started screaming GIGI GIGI GIGI. The Italian guy started screaming too and then Buffon looks at the stands...... he spotted the Azzurri shirt and winked at the motherfucker. I was so disapointed. My throat is sore after screaming at Buffon, Chiellini and Marchisio.

Dec 31, 2008
One of the saves he made yesterday was unbelieveble. I was right behind one of the goals at the "ultras" end yesterday. An Italian guy came in the second half to take pictures of Buffon. I started screaming GIGI GIGI GIGI. The Italian guy started screaming too and then Buffon looks at the stands...... he spotted the Azzurri shirt and winked at the motherfucker. I was so disapointed. My throat is sore after screaming at Buffon, Chiellini and Marchisio.
:lol:
ungrateful peasant like you deserves nothing more

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
he knew you were danish from the stink :p

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Just saw both goals from Bendtner. No keeper in this world would have saved them. Amazing headers. Even with two goal keepers they wouldn't stop them going in. Sublime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)