Gianluigi Buffon (15 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I love it when people think Buffon is starting to falter, then he makes one of those saves that defy belief and you remember just how legendary the man is

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
the only thing that worries me is that i (we) was used to see buffon having 2 or 3 bad games in a season at max !...now things changed. i'm confident that he will play at our level but those reflexes are starting to swich off..

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Buffon's decline, reminds of Del Piero's fading out after 2009.

He is starting to lose more points then he wins, a significant point in a keeper's career.

against bayern, most of the loss was based around 2 mistakes by buffon in germany. and it has been this situation for a while

Now against brazil he shames the entire nation, and juventus, AGAIN.

I'm sorry, but its time to look for a future replacement. Buffon no longer gives us an extra
Just ban this guy already.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Buffon has been off this tournament. And I half wonder if Marchetti should have started in his place so he could rest, get some time off, and prepare for the WC qualifiers and Juve's next season. Not his best month of work.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, one has to question the need for Buffon to play all the goals in this friendly tournament.

He is still playing with Juve centre-halves in front of him, so it's not like he needs to work on his understanding with them.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
in all fairness his nerves were shredded playing behind Boumsong, that would have retired most goalies
:lol:

Two of the goals he conceded last night were offside. Not denying that he could have done better but who cares about this meaningless tournament. Hope he comes back strong for what that could practically be his last season with Juve.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:lol:

Two of the goals he conceded last night were offside. Not denying that he could have done better but who cares about this meaningless tournament. Hope he comes back strong for what that could practically be his last season with Juve.
Speaking from experience, he still has another 3 years before he'd get pushed out of the club. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)