Gianluigi Buffon (13 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Buffon's decline, reminds of Del Piero's fading out after 2009.

He is starting to lose more points then he wins, a significant point in a keeper's career.

against bayern, most of the loss was based around 2 mistakes by buffon in germany. and it has been this situation for a while

Now against brazil he shames the entire nation, and juventus, AGAIN.

I'm sorry, but its time to look for a future replacement. Buffon no longer gives us an extra

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 10, 2009
Buffon's decline, reminds of Del Piero's fading out after 2009.

He is starting to lose more points then he wins, a significant point in a keeper's career.

against bayern, most of the loss was based around 2 mistakes by buffon in germany. and it has been this situation for a while

Now against brazil he shames the entire nation, and juventus, AGAIN.

I'm sorry, but its time to look for a future replacement. Buffon no longer gives us an extra

I have to agree with this and the fact that he is a keeper as you said makes even harder. It's hard to accept but the fact is I really do think age has finally caught up with him

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
For me its simple, a goalkeeper at a topteam, needs to win points more the he loses(or could have won)

Buffon has reached the point where the balance is going the other way.

Remember when storari replaced him and actually did pretty good ? We should consider using him more often

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Buffon still in the top 3 gks in the world. Just unlucky referees do not spot offside goals, and he cannot do much about tap ins.
Buffon concedes less than 1 gol a game in serie a last season, only Neuer comes close to that.

Mar 10, 2009
BTW does anyone here remember rampulla?

he stayed with us for ages

just a random mention

but yea buffon = passed it but then you can say the same thing as Cassilias

Buffon still in the top 3 gks in the world. Just unlucky referees do not spot offside goals, and he cannot do much about tap ins.
Buffon concedes less than 1 gol a game in serie a last season, only Neuer comes close to that.

1. Goal was not off side
2. why did he push it back in the box
3. to slow to get up

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He indeed looked like a grandpa when getting back from the shots...

But i also think his confidence is shattered with the shaky defense has heas in front of him. Everytime there is a rebound.... no one si around to help him. The guy is alone-

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
writing off buffon is always a mistake bec he comes back and strikes his magic once again like asif says its simply a bad day at the office :) i hope @Klin and @Kate dont see these comments :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)