Gianluigi Buffon (22 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Srna apparently said when quizzed about the possibility of a 2-2 with Spain, that "just because Buffon likes betting on football doesn't mean we do"

What a cunt if true, who are you Srna? Who will remember you when you retire? What have you won?
:rofl: another butthurt Croat. Srna, Bilic, Corluka have 0.0000000001% of the class, talent and integrity that Gigi has.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Leets just say, since i know somebody in the world will get it. Then i hope he gets it, instead of the other person. Who for "me" might be a better person.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Who? Me or Srna?

If you're referring to Srna, then ya he might be a dick, but Italian players are the ones who started speculating about Croatia - Spain's honesty. Now i'm not sure if Buffon was also part of those accusations/speculation, if he was then lets be honest, Juve fan or not you have to admit he had it coming. If he wasn't one of those who threw around accusations, then ya Srna is a dick and that was uncalled for.

That being said, it was funny in all cases :snoop:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Who? Me or Srna?

If you're referring to Srna, then ya he might be a dick, but Italian players are the ones who started speculating about Croatia - Spain's honesty. Now i'm not sure if Buffon was also part of those accusations/speculation, if he was then lets be honest, Juve fan or not you have to admit he had it coming. If he wasn't one of those who threw around accusations, then ya Srna is a dick and that was uncalled for.

That being said, it was funny in all cases :snoop:
Can you us a link? I have only read about Italians players saying, that they are confidident Spain will win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)