Gianluigi Buffon (20 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'm just waiting on some interview with Gigi, where he clears up a few things really. Surely, with all these rumours spreading, some journalists will ask him what's going on.

I just pray he fully recovers from that back injury and spends the remainder of his career in black and white, where he bloody well belongs.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I'm just waiting on some interview with Gigi, where he clears up a few things really. Surely, with all these rumours spreading, some journalists will ask him what's going on.

I just pray he fully recovers from that back injury and spends the remainder of his career in black and white, where he bloody well belongs.
Buffon rarely wears black and white. :p

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I do remember one away match a few years ago when Buffon wore our black and white home jersey.

It was probably pre-calciopoli.

+rep to anyone who finds proof that I wasn't imagining things.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
We are selling him because his body is finished? Who would be foolish enough to sign him under these circumstances?

The only motivation we have for selling him is financial, and given the fact these rumours surrounding his health will impact his value, the only real financial benefit we stand to gain are from his wages, which in the grande scheme of things are negligible to our overall financial health.

He leaves with a huge transfer fee, or for personal reasons. The wages and health excuse are bullshit since the justification for each do not make any sense.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
We are selling him because his body is finished? Who would be foolish enough to sign him under these circumstances?

The only motivation we have for selling him is financial, and given the fact these rumours surrounding his health will impact his value, the only real financial benefit we stand to gain are from his wages, which in the grande scheme of things are negligible to our overall financial health.

He leaves with a huge transfer fee, or for personal reasons. The wages and health excuse are bullshit since the justification for each do not make any sense.
I don't believe the rumors, but I completely agree with this line of thinking.

This is a club legend, who has stuck with us through thick and thin. The return has got to be massive, or he has to want out.

It's kind of sad that now, during a moment of adversity - regaining fitness post surgery, after he played through the nagging injury for quite awhile - some people are ready to show him the door.

And all because a 34 y/o Storari puts in some good performances?

Nice loyalty there. People are certainly getting desperate.

Give the guy a fucking chance - all he needs is an offseason to get himself healthy, and some proper fullbacks would help too! He can still be WC for some years yet.

Forza Buffon!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
according to one of the judges of the Italian version of Dancing with the Stars yes.

:D

It's Ivan Zazzaroni. Juve "fan". Every week on La Domenica Sportiva.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)