Gianluigi Buffon (9 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
He was exposed by the defense from the midfield down on a counter attack. He had to take the Riise (If I remember correctly) down out side the box to avoid a goal.
It was a straight red card situation. A tactical foul. Too bad the team let him down, again.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It is too bad. This guy has been through hell with this club over the last 4 years. Its about time the club returns the favor back to him. What a loyal solider he is.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I'm not too worried, lots of things are said in the heat of the moment and he is Italian after all. So this season is a write off, from this point we need to build for the future and just try to get in the CL places.
that's funny because everyone said the same thing 2 seasons ago after promotion :sergio:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
it was undeniable that climbing back to the top of Serie A and back into Europe's spotlight wasn't going to be easy but i don't think anyone expected it to be this strange and troublesome.

our organization is screwed up from top to bottom. our players are dropping to injuries like flies, we can't buy a win and our front office operations are sketchy.

we can look forward to the summer and next season with hope and aspirations but we came into this season with a lot of self-applied promise and look at us now

here's to hoping for better :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)