Gianluigi Buffon (12 Viewers)

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Very classy comments from him about Casillas, and hes right. Iker doesn't deserve the shit he's getting from a portion of the supporters.
Exactly, although I don't like Casillas, I view him as a Real legend, like Del Piero or Buffon is to us. I sure as hell wouldn't attack Alex or Gigi, so I don't think it's right for Real fans to attack Casillas. It's ridiculous and disgusting to not show respect for the player that has fought for the club all his life. Reason why I don't like Madrid fans I guess.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Very classy comments from him about Casillas, and hes right. Iker doesn't deserve the shit he's getting from a portion of the supporters.
Exactly, although I don't like Casillas, I view him as a Real legend, like Del Piero or Buffon is to us. I sure as hell wouldn't attack Alex or Gigi, so I don't think it's right for Real fans to attack Casillas. It's ridiculous and disgusting to not show respect for the player that has fought for the club all his life. Reason why I don't like Madrid fans I guess.
He actually does deserve the shit he is getting, he is only in the team because of the media and forced out a better goalkeeper in Diego Lopez. He was giving away the secrets in the dressing room and starting line ups to the press when Mourinho was there.

That is not a team player and someone who loves the club that is a selfish person who is only doing whats best for him. I seen an article on reddit about him which explained everything.

http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/35l91r/the_casillas_issue_is_not_as_simple_as_it_seems/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)