Before noon / afternoon coffee from 11-14

Walk around bullshitting 14-17

Coffee 17-18

Dinner 18

Drinking 19

Rinse, repeat :touched:
:touched:

sounds like the perfect day

Also going down south to the awesome beaches with all dem hot eastern european hotties in bathing suits.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Morning coffee at 9

Breakfast at 10

Before noon / afternoon coffee from 11-14

Walk around bullshitting 14-17

Coffee 17-18

Dinner 18

Drinking 19

Rinse, repeat :touched:
Well you almost described my working day, except I work from 9h to 15h, but still I find time for bullshitting during work hours :D

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I am really surprised he said that about Gigi. And yet people prefer to hate on Conte when we have old players pissing at us in the media like Zoff just did and Vialli always does.

Did Cannavaro and Zambrotta ever do something like that?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I am really surprised he said that about Gigi. And yet people prefer to hate on Conte when we have old players pissing at us in the media like Zoff just did and Vialli always does.

Did Cannavaro and Zambrotta ever do something like that?
Zoff is an old sack of shit that is completely forgotten unless someone digs deep into history before it mattered.
And the reason he's forgotten, is Buffon. And everything people once admired Zoff for, is surpassed by Buffon.
Buffon one could say, has been so good, he has effectively erased Zoff's name from the book of Legends and put his own name in his place.

In Belgium, we got a goalkeeper with the same issue : Pfaff. Once a legendary goalkeeper. Now when asked about Neuer for example, refuses to answer the question and only talks about himself.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Zoff is an old sack of $#@! that is completely forgotten unless someone digs deep into history before it mattered.
And the reason he's forgotten, is Buffon. And everything people once admired Zoff for, is surpassed by Buffon.
Buffon one could say, has been so good, he has effectively erased Zoff's name from the book of Legends and put his own name in his place.

In Belgium, we got a goalkeeper with the same issue : Pfaff. Once a legendary goalkeeper. Now when asked about Neuer for example, refuses to answer the question and only talks about himself.
Zoff's legacy is easily an all time legend. Its not at all clear that Buffon surpassed him. But yes old players tend to sometimes act as children the way Pele and Maradona are. But you are just pissed at him :lol:

and who the fuck is pfaff :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)