Gianluigi Buffon (28 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
who was the suit supplier before Trussardi?

anyway, so a true Juventino shall wear Trussardi or Nike, own Hublot watch, Samsung technologies, Jeep car, what else? :D

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
No, he hasn't. He's been mediocre and he was the worst player on the pitch when it mattered the most.
Mediocre? :wth:

Yes, he was imo. Maybe he wasn't himself in a handful of matches, but he did put in a few MoM performances as well as making crucial saves that kept us in matches. The Celtic, Chelsea, Lazio, Milan and Bologna games come to mind.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Mediocre? :wth:

Yes, he was imo. Maybe he wasn't himself in a handful of matches, but he did put in a few MoM performances as well as making crucial saves that kept us in matches. The Celtic, Chelsea, Lazio, Milan and Bologna games come to mind.
But it's not like other goalies don't pull out incredible saves, case in point: most of the goalies we face during a given season. Buffon has been very shaky this season, too many hickups for my liking.

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
But it's not like other goalies don't pull out incredible saves, case in point: most of the goalies we face during a given season. Buffon has been very shaky this season, too many hickups for my liking.
Well, it's inevitable. The guy's 35, he's not going to be as good as he was in his 20's. Even with his shakiness/hickups he's still one of the game's best.

I think you're still bitter because of the Bayern game. I mean mediocre? Come on, man. :D

That vid is just AWESOME! Thanks for that great work!
Not mine, bro. Saw it and liked it, thought I'd share it. ;)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Buffon's got the hardest job of them all though, having a good percentage when you get 4-5 shots on target per game is harder than being bombarded with shots all game long, way easier to commit mistakes when you're "cold". Even if he hasn't been himself for a few games this season, his reputation still plays a role both in the heads of our defenders and oppositions strikers, if I got a chance against Buffon, I'd probably just hit it as hard as I can without thinking twice. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)