Gianluigi Buffon (13 Viewers)

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012

A French kiss is coming. :D

EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ - AUGUST 3: Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon #1 and forward Gianluca Zambrotta #20 embrace after their team's victory in the Supercoppa match between Juventus and AC Milan on August 3, 2003 at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Juventus won the match following a 1-1 tie and penalty shootout. (Photo by M. David Leeds/Getty Images)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

A French kiss is coming. :D

EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ - AUGUST 3: Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon #1 and forward Gianluca Zambrotta #20 embrace after their team's victory in the Supercoppa match between Juventus and AC Milan on August 3, 2003 at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Juventus won the match following a 1-1 tie and penalty shootout. (Photo by M. David Leeds/Getty Images)
hold me gigi hold me

fuck zambobitxh

viking1897

Oct 28, 2012
l nostro capitano e numero 1: non servono presentazioni per chi ha dato tutto per la Juventus. Grazie Gigi!

Our captain and number 1: no introductions are required for the man who has given everything to Juventus. Thank you Gigi!

:heart:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Manchester City have made an offer for Gigi Buffon crazy: he shakes and Juve is at the window. The 75 million offered for the Juventus goalkeeper tie-top transfer of Zinedine Zidane to Real Madrid and Juventus. This time Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed has upped the ante for Gigi Buffon who in the event of a transfer to Manchester City will earn 15 million euros per year for the next 5 seasons. And Buffon, just video chat Monday at Gazzetta.it, had admitted: "If I leave Torino is abroad and for a mind-boggling figure." (Source: Gazzetta.it)

Copyright © 2013-All Rights Reserved-ilcalciomercato24.it

translated,

99% bullshit

Copyright © 2013-All Rights Reserved-ilcalciomercato24.it

Template by OS Templates A.T.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)