Gianluigi Buffon (93 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The number one and the zidane ones are , my favs. Specially the first from Zidane..... what a fukin venomous free kick. In one angle you can see how much bending zidane applied to that shot...and buff was able to stop it. Class vs Class.

The stuff of legends right there.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
This is cool, go to 3:36 for Buffon's debut. He was 17 vs Milan that had Baggio and Weah. There's added Cannavaro getting angry in there as well. :D:touched: Oh, if we could turn back the clocks.

---------- Post added 12.05.2012 at 11:22 ----------

His save against Cagliari in 2007 was absolutely mind boggling. Also the save in the Italy-Bulgaria WC qualifier at the Olimpico di Torino. Stunning.
The one against Lazio's Rocchi 2 or 3 years ago.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It's easy to forget the names that wore the parma jersey back then.

Inzaghi, Zola, Cannavaro, Buffon, Stoichkov, Appolloni, Dino Baggio, Sensini, Asprilla

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
That's so cool to see Buffon's debut. I love how after making a save or seeing a shot wide he puts his hand up to his defense as if to say 'It's cool, don't worry about it'. I would feel so safe as a defender if Buffon was in goals - just as I do as a fan. Always confident he'll make a save. Fuoriclasse.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
That's so cool to see Buffon's debut. I love how after making a save or seeing a shot wide he puts his hand up to his defense as if to say 'It's cool, don't worry about it'. I would feel so safe as a defender if Buffon was in goals - just as I do as a fan. Always confident he'll make a save. Fuoriclasse.
:tup:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Anyone just see Buffon sing the 'la juve la juve la juve ale'-song in that pre-match show? Eyes closed, full passion.. epic scene. :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)