Gianluigi Buffon (33 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
After the Lecce game... I promised myself that if Juve fail to win the scudetto, the media and some ungracious fans point the finger at Gigi for that mistake... I'd stop watching football altogether.

Thank god. FORZA SUPERMAN GIGI BUFFON :vidal:

Aug 1, 2003
oh gigi you deserve this so much, fuck whatever happened vs lecce you are a classy, classy player and man and I am glad you didn't have to pay for that mistake it would've been a great injustice to all that you've done for us.

congratulations, superman.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I think it's cute you guys are sharing avatars :D

I stole it. :p He didn't share. :p But can you picture him and being all cutey in the same sentence? :D Lol he is more like the grumpy one. :D I was shocked to look up at the username in the middle of stealing the avatar and see it was him.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Anyone else felt shivers down their spine when he dedicated the victory to DP, Nedved, Camo, Trez and himself? I almost felt spoken to, personally.
Indeed, I am still shivering. He is amazing. I liked how he even dedicated the title to Brazzo. I am more happy for Buffon & Del Piero than I am for myself. These guys deserves the best.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Anyone else felt shivers down their spine when he dedicated the victory to DP, Nedved, Camo, Trez and himself? I almost felt spoken to, personally.
Absolutely! When I read that, I knew what a person he is. Not just that, when he also said that he couldn't sleep the past 3 days, thinking about the Lecce incident, that he thought that he could be the reason to take this title away from Juve. Amazing man!! :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)