Gianluigi Buffon (36 Viewers)

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Forza Buffon. You are a bunch of sorry fans. If anything, it was equally the attackers/coach fault. The game against a 10 man relegating team at home must have never been at such risk in the final minutes.
Thank you. Blaming Buffon is just so .. devoid of class. Conte clearly needs a lesson in humility, and we need to get some world class attackers. This Del Piero stuff is cute, but it's more sentimental than anything else. He's not someone who can carry a team on his shoulder. We need a Zlatan or an Eto'o, but I'll settle for a Higuain or a Tevez. Someone like that.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
don't turn this around on our strikers. they should've performed better but gigi shouldn't have gifted a fucking goal. blame lies with him, i'm not pissed because he hauled so many points for us this season. looking forward to see him bounce back next game :agree:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
People abusing Buffon can fuck off. After all he has done for Juve in the last decade and what he has stuck with the club through, I can't remember him ever being at fault for a goal before.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The only good highlight of the match.
I would have been raging hard like a madman.... but not del piero. He is god.

And seriously guys, buff is near to ale´s level in holyness but he definitely must learn from this and save face against cagliari.

No, not because he is not perfect because no one is... but because he likes to underestimate forwards in clo calls situations.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I can't ask Gigi why but I can ask him how?! It so unfortunate that he had to be the one making this mistake. What a leveller this game is. Unbelievable. I dunno what Conte does, but he's going to have to pull a magic potion out of his ass to get the team to react on Sunday. Coz even after Lecce equalised, we were too stunned and hardly reacted. That's what bothered me. I hope we destroy Cagliari on Sunday. And I hope Inter can do us a massive favour. Are they still in the race for the CL?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 27)