Gianluigi Buffon (101 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
terrible mistake!

that being said, the man pulled home several matches for us this season. as strange as this mistake is from the best keeper in the last 20 years i can't be pissed at him. he's been crucial to our success. FORZA GIGI !

Sep 2, 2004
That might be the title right there. He has been lazy all day with those back passes to him. Every time he got the ball I was scared that he would do something like that. I'm so fucking pissed right now.

Aug 1, 2003
I'm not angry at Buffon at all. yes, the goal was his mistake, but I'm more pissed off with the whole fucking team for playing like it's some training match and taking our 10-men opponents for granted. Getting a bit too complacent.

Anyway, the man is one of our best and most passionate, I feel sorry for him. CLASS of ADP to console him.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Throughout the match he had a couple of stupid touches. I don't really get why he is trying to control the ball and then kick it.. just fucking kick it man.
I think he was very lazy with the ball today and should've done a much better job. Not something you expect from our captain that's for sure.
We can't allow ourselves this stress... Milan is on one point now and they smell blood..

Aug 1, 2003
I'm not angry at Buffon at all. yes, the goal was his mistake, but I'm more pissed off with the whole fucking team for playing like it's some training match and taking our 10-men opponents for granted. Getting a bit too complacent.

Anyway, the man is one of our best and most passionate, I feel sorry for him. CLASS of ADP to console him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)