Gianluigi Buffon (65 Viewers)

Kathy

Jul 14, 2006
Daria_Uruguay said:
Who cares about the hair with THAT BODY!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way Alex hair look great I love his short hair
nono:disagree: Ale not look like good with short hair. hi is more than old his age this stile. he is look like handsome with long hair:)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Kathy said:
nono:disagree: Ale not look like good with short hair. hi is more than old his age this stile. he is look like handsome with long hair:)
if it were up to me i'd do what passarella did with the argentine nt, not call up anyone with long hair. get a haircut then you can play. what a legend. :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
vlatko said:
if it were up to me i'd do what passarella did with the argentine nt, not call up anyone with long hair. get a haircut then you can play. what a legend. :D

Or something like Romania did when they played Croatia in the WC´98.

All 11 players dived their hair into blonde.:D

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
vlatko said:
I read somewhere that this was a rule in our Juve...

I don't remember the name of the player that made the club changing that because he was very skillful and couldn't sacrifice his hair...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

ReBeL said:

I don't remember the name of the player that made the club changing that because he was very skillful and couldn't sacrifice his hair...
really? didn't know that. it must have been michelle paramatti. :D

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Here it is:

Until recently, Juventus' players had to have short (and regular) hair (there was only one exception to this rule: in the 1970s right winger Franco Causio was so popular that the club allowed him to have long hair); the club also provided the team with official formal wear (made by famous tailors) and forced them to complete their educational studies. Most of its players remained with Juventus until the end of their careers; many still work for the club or for Fiat (or related companies).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juventus

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
ReBeL said:

pavel nedved, mauro german, edgar davids, gigi buffon, moreno torricelli..... all long hair:)

ps: Still think alex looks great in short hair

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Daria_Uruguay said:
pavel nedved, mauro german, edgar davids, gigi buffon, moreno torricelli..... all long hair:)

ps: Still think alex looks great in short hair
Yes, I know...

Read my later post...

That rule was deleted since Causio...

Although it was so nice to see Davids in a nerd haircut:p

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Well, long hair do bother your eyes while playing, so I guess Juve has always been a smart club :eyebrows:

PS and Juventini footballers actually look like real men, not like a bunch of metrosexuals (*cough cough* AC Milan *cough cough*) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)