Gianluigi Buffon (258 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
:delpiero:

Ho incontrato Marotta,lui ha le idee molto chiare e mi ha convinto.Per me i tifosi sono il primo motivo che mi fanno stare qua.Vorrei essere un esempio per molti giovani.Se avessi voluto andarmene me ne sarei andato,però volevo restare.
Io voglio giocatori con grande voglia di essere da Juve,che hanno voglia di dare il massimo in ogni situazione:poi non mi interessano se sono campioni o buoni giocatori.La Juve ha fatto la storia,quando si gioca qui bisogna sputare sangue.

Basically: The fans are the first reason I want to stay, I don't care if champions come of just good players they must have the desire to be part of Juve and give their all, the players must spit blood for Juve

:flag1:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Basically: The fans are the first reason I want to stay, I don't care if champions come of just good players they must have the desire to be part of Juve and give their all, the players must spit blood for Juve

:flag1:
Legend. Forza Juve, Forza Gigi!

May 22, 2007
'Who comes to Juve must spit blood'
Thursday 27 May, 2010

Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon says any new arrivals this summer must be prepared to spit blood for the shirt.

Speaking while on international duty in Sestriere, the Italy No 1 also said he was staying at Juventus “for the project and the affection of the fans.

“From now on, whoever comes to Juve must spit blood and give their best. They must be a point of arrival and departure. Juve made Italian football history.”

Juventus are in the process of reconstruction after one of the worst seasons in their history.

Gigi Del Neri has replaced Alberto Zaccheroni while Beppe Marotta coordinates the club's transfer strategy.

“This year we made a bad impression and we can wave it goodbye. We must get back to having players with the Juve mentality, with the desire to sweat and sacrifice.

“This season shows that Ranieri was not the problem. We had finished a cycle and didn't realise it,”
Buffon concluded.

http://football-italia.net/may27q.html

So Buffon to Roma in exchange for Riise tomorrow?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 254)