Gianluigi Buffon (247 Viewers)

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
Gigi seems to be the only one that really cares. He certainly looks the most upset after a negative result.
Yeah well when your winning 2-0 and you concede 3 in 25mins because everyone else gives up I would be pretty pissed off too.

Absolutely fucking disgusting defending. I want to see at the minimum. a new CB, LB and RB. Gigi should just come out and tell them he want's out if they aren't going to get better players to protect him. This is an exercise in futility for him. He makes great saves time after time yet our bullshit back line can't get the ball out of the box because they're all laid out on the ground diving at nothing.

This same bull happened last year and we did nothing about it. Yeah lets buy more attackers and midfielders, screw defense. We're turning into Real Madrid just not as high profile.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Gianluigi Buffon has to confess he barely even noticed the extraordinary save. “By the looks on their faces, I assume it was impressive!”

It was still 0-0 with Maccabi Haifa in the first half when Dvalishvili knocked down a corner for the totally unmarked Keinan from five yards, but somehow Buffon reached a hand back to block the chip when it was already behind him.

“At the time I barely even realised it, but by the look on the faces of my teammates I assume it was impressive!

-----

:lol: What a guy.

Thank you Superman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 244)