Gianluigi Buffon (215 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
no. definitely no. julio Cezar is not a very good GK. He has a great defence in front of him in Inter and in Brazil. Casillas, Chech and many others are better than him...
Not Cech definitely....Casillas and Cesar equally good for tcommithe second place. But the factor which separates Gigi from the others is he is absolutely error free as far as i have seen. I have seen Casillas, Cech and others commit mistakes but Gigi never lets a goal in by some stupid mistake.........Never

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Not Cech definitely....Casillas and Cesar equally good for tcommithe second place. But the factor which separates Gigi from the others is he is absolutely error free as far as i have seen. I have seen Casillas, Cech and others commit mistakes but Gigi never lets a goal in by some stupid mistake.........Never
He has made mistakes when he was younger, but he hasn't made a mistake in a while now.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
no. definitely no. julio Cezar is not a very good GK. He has a great defence in front of him in Inter and in Brazil. Casillas, Chech and many others are better than him...
Brazil's defence isn't top quality. Just admit Julio Cesar is a great GK. I couldn't believe some of the saves he pulled off in the second half of last season. To say Ibrahimovic won them that Scudetto is still true, but the second most important factor was Cesar.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Brazil's defence isn't top quality. Just admit Julio Cesar is a great GK. I couldn't believe some of the saves he pulled off in the second half of last season. To say Ibrahimovic won them that Scudetto is still true, but the second most important factor was Cesar.
:agree:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:sergio:

Thank you! He's definitely second after Buffon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 212)