Gianluigi Buffon (20 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Badass Devil, you are drawing a very thick line in your comparison that it is considered ignorant generalization. I really do not accept that. And another thing, it is not the place to discuss it anyway.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
DelpieroForLife said:
I never thought ya will post again in the Offical GiGi thread Jee :p
Why not? If he stays he'll gain respect from me like no one ever did (maybe that's exaggerated, but still). If he leaves next year after we get promoted, he will also gain a lot of respect.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
What Buffon said to La Stampa

Q: SO, you decided to stay in Juve...
Buffon: Yes, I'll stay...

Q: Can you explain the reason??
Buffon: Because Juve is in Serie B...

Q: Then, would you have gone if Juve stays in Serie A??
Buffon: Yes, after five years in Juve as a professional player, I had to play for another challenge. If I had to choose from Milan, Inter and Arsenal, I would have chosen Milan...

Q: And is this really a choice of your life??

Buffon: I have nothing but gratitude to this club. They made me win and earn, thanks to the Juve I am a World champion. A year in Serie B is bearable...

Q: Without asking for a payraise??
Buffon: I didn't ask for more money...

Q: But what if Abbiati had not left Juve??
Buffon: It was up to the club to decide. It would have had a great goalkeeper. I immediately said: If you want, I'll remain. Make your calculations...

Q: Some of your teammates didn't accept relegation.
Buffon: Everyone has some justifications that I respect. If someone considers my decision weird, then that means that my concept of normality is different. When I was small, I wasn't a Juve fan, but after five years in a club that gives you much and want the best for you, the feelings of others count as much as mine.

Q: Ibrahimovic did everything to leave...
Buffon: Zlatan's reaction is justified. He's young and wants to win always. His objectives are to play always on a high level. I have to remind you that I also joined Juve from Parma to win the scudetto...

Q: You convinced Camoranesi and Trezeguet to follow you??
Buffon: I don't know what they have in their heads. I think they still think of what to do. As for others, I also respect their choices...

Q: The fans are so frustrated theat many players leave and nobody arrives...
Buffon: I read the budgets and find the red line there despite the continuous transfers. I stayed regardless of who stayed and who left. And if nobody else leaves, I can say that we have an excellent team...

Q: What do you think of the disaster of calciopoli??
Buffon: The deformity of the sentence has surprised me. It was clear that Juve was the club to pay more than others. Even regarding my bets business, I understood it as an attack on Juve...

Q: What do you think of Moggi??
Buffon: I don't know. But I think they imaged him to have supernatural capacities that he can't do alone. On the contrary, I was so disappointed that nobody was in our side except Costacurta whom I thank...

Q: Is it normal to take the last scudetto from you??
Buffon: Ridiculous. And it is also absurd to let Milan play in Champions League:faq1:

Q: But Inter celebrated the scudetto!!
Buffon: Both of us and them know who deserved it...

Q: This year, they can win it on the pitch...
Buffon: With the squad they have now, they have all the chances...

Q: With which spirit you will approach Serie B??
Buffon: With the spirit of a player who spent 11 years in Serie A and wants to win Serie B...

Q: What is your current mood??
Buffon: Serene and happy like all the last years. And I even feel more power and responsibility...

Q: Capello is not there anymore and it seems nobody regrets it...
Buffon: There was no dialogue. It seems to me that after all those years playing football, we would have deserved more consideration...

Q: And Deshamps??
Buffon: For him, the human aspect counts enormously...

--------------------------------------------------------

There were questions about Cannavaro, Emerson, Lippi, Donadoni, Trezeguet and Zidane-Materazzi, but I couldn't translate it accurately....

http://www.lastampa.it/sport/cmsSezioni/quijuve/200608articoli/3111girata.asp

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

giovanotti said:
So,next season when we get back to serie A, he will leave.:sad:
no he won't. getting juve to serie a, and back to the elite of football, that's his new challenge. he stays. :toast:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
giovanotti said:
So,next season when we get back to serie A, he will leave.:sad:
it crossed my mind,but hopefully,he won't.
he'll help us(A LOT) to go back to serie a,he'll become a hero,and when del piero retires he is definitelly becoming the Captain. he is going to be a legend in juve......

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Serie B players will have a hard time against him.

When you make great saves on shoots by Nedved and other top international players in the last WC..I think its frightening enough for our opponents..

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Lilianna said:
it crossed my mind,but hopefully,he won't.
he'll help us(A LOT) to go back to serie a,he'll become a hero,and when del piero retires he is definitelly becoming the Captain. he is going to be a legend in juve......

True Lili,i have to get my shirt signed by DP before he retires!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)