Gianluigi Buffon (69 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Really would like to erase all my memories of him applauding our opponents after every final defeats.
Only then, I am then able to see him as a true champion. Nonetheless, still a legendary goalkeeper.
He is a World Cup winner (as a protaganist too) which automatically makes him a true champion no matter what. If not for his WC, I would agree with you, despite his number of Scudetti record.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Really would like to erase all my memories of him applauding our opponents after every final defeats.
Only then, I am then able to see him as a true champion. Nonetheless, still a legendary goalkeeper.
You fucking peasants talking shit for Buffon the GOAT for showing humility, and completely missing the fact, it's what made him who he is..it's why he played in serie B and didn't go to literarily any given club and stack up 5 CLs. these guys are bigger than that, We are among men, living legends, type of shit you tell your grandkids..when thier type are gone we will be left with a bunch of corporate office mentality, time card punching, pussies so enjoy.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
His goal per final mins is the highest in the team.

- - - Updated - - -

You fucking peasants talking shit for Buffon the GOAT for showing humility, and completely missing the fact, it's what made him who he is..it's why he played in serie B and didn't go to literarily any given club and stack up 5 CLs. these guys are bigger than that, We are among men, living legends, type of shit you tell your grandkids..when thier type are gone we will be left with a bunch of corporate office mentality, time card punching, pussies so enjoy.
Bro I called him a legend didn’t I? Don’t quite understand your angst.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)