Gianluigi Buffon (87 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I will always love and respect him.

But, you will never see me wishing him or any other player who isn't part of us anymore winning CL ahead of us.

JUVE >>>>>> any player

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
THE BOARD decided not to renew him and he felt he still has it in him to play at the highest level, so he chose a team which is not a rival, yet can challenge for the highest honours. Stop hating you entitled phaggots, Buffon gave everything to this club and to the fans for nearly two decades and now you feel you have the right to dictate what he can or can't do with his life?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
THE BOARD decided not to renew him and he felt he still has it in him to play at the highest level, so he chose a team which is not a rival, yet can challenge for the highest honours. Stop hating you entitled phaggots, Buffon gave everything to this club and to the fans for nearly two decades and now you feel you have the right to dictate what he can or can't do with his life?
Who's hating on him?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I'm not mad, but it's weird
Yes, it's weird. Damn, seing Gigi in PSG jersey or even see Licht in fucking Arschsenal jersey makes me confused. It just doesn't fit. They belong to black n white.

But guys we have to deal with it. We just have to hope that some fans around the world struggle to see their GOAT wear black n whit instead of just fucking white.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Yes, it's weird. Damn, seing Gigi in PSG jersey or even see Licht in fucking Arschsenal jersey makes me confused. It just doesn't fit. They belong to black n white.

But guys we have to deal with it. We just have to hope that some fans around the world struggle to see their GOAT wear black n whit instead of just fucking white.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)