Gianluca Vialli (1 Viewer)

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
RIP legend. His last two seasons at Juve were nothing short of amazing. He was one of the key players in those very successful seasons. Scored important goals in spectacular ways. You look at the way he scored his goals and you can see the beauty of a powerful forward, whether headers, strikes from distance, bicycle kicks, bullying defenders, etc.
I think his excellent form was the reason we let Baggio go.
But to my fellow Tuz'ers, you might want to quit smoking and alcohol. Pancreatic cancer is one of the worst types of cancer and the 5-year survival rate is about 11%.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I think his excellent form was the reason we let Baggio go.
But to my fellow Tuz'ers, you might want to quit smoking and alcohol. Pancreatic cancer is one of the worst types of cancer and the 5-year survival rate is about 11%.
I thought the reason we let Baggio go was because Lippi didn't get along well with Baggio and we had the new Baggio (Del Piero). Remember we were down 2 goals against Ranieri's Fiorentina and we made the comeback with two goals from Vialli and one beautiful goal from Del Piero. That was kind of the beginning of Lippi's maiden season coaching Juve. Baggio was in and out that season.

- - - Updated - - -

His goals (watch directly on YouTube)

Last edited:

Jul 28, 2002
Lasting image of watching him win the CL whilst with my late father.
Vialli was soooo cool.

though the commentary of “Ravenelli” was magic, it was the more dulcet “Vialli” that was more intoxicating.

RIP Legend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)