Gianluca Vialli (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh man, this tough one to take, because it has been like 2-3 times where he has fought back and looked like he was recovering from cancer. Good feel story too him being in an ownership group trying to save Sampdoria from solvency past months/year. Sad to see he wont fullfill that.

Big time Juve legend despite shorter stay, one of my most cherished Juve memories as a kid was him leading the attack first with Baggio, and later Ravanelli and Del Piero. Still the last Juve captain to raise CL trophy. Forever grateful for that.

A man who had this unforgiving battle with so much grace: “I am not a warrior. I am not fighting cancer: it’s too strong an enemy & I would not stand a chance. I am a man who is on a journey & cancer has joined me on that journey. My goal is to keep walking, keep moving until he’s had enough & leaves me alone.”

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
RIP legend. His last two seasons at Juve were nothing short of amazing. He was one of the key players in those very successful seasons. Scored important goals in spectacular ways. You look at the way he scored his goals and you can see the beauty of a powerful forward, whether headers, strikes from distance, bicycle kicks, bullying defenders, etc.
His speech at Fortunato's funeral

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)