Gianluca Vialli (2 Viewers)

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #48
    Vialli: 'If Juve call comes...'

Gianluca Vialli has admitted he could accept a caretaker role at Juventus. “If the call comes, I’ll think about it...”
    The fans and Tuttosport newspaper have called for the former Bianconeri striker to replace Gigi Del Neri for the remaining weeks of the season.

“Why am I not in charge of Juve? I’m not doing that because I work as a pundit for Sky Italia, something I do with great pride and happiness,” said the ex-Chelsea boss.

“It’s also because the Bianconeri never asked me to take on that role. If the call comes, then I’ll certainly think about it.

“However, I hope Juve do not change, as in difficult moments it is better to go on with the same unit, then at the end of the season is the time to evaluate a situation.

“Making a change mid-season is not always an improvement.”

- Football-Italia.net

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    First he says Marotta and Del Neri have success wherever they go and now he thinks we should keep Del Neri beyond this season for consistency. Consistency of what? Sucking? I hope he never gets the chance to coach this team.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Remember all those crazy overhead kicks he used to do.

Watching videos of Juve from 1980-2004 (I'm not so enamoured with Capello's teams) gives me that back that buzz I had from growing up watching Juve, the magic, the great play and players, and the route to winning trophies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)