Gianluca Vialli (14 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well I knew most of that...I thought there was some scandal I didn't know about.
Not a scandal (incompetence isnt a scandal), just generally being an annoying attention seeking clown, a Juventino one, but a clown. Lots of his comments on football in the media is bit awkward.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Please, let's not go through 100+ years of Juve history in search of new "Official" player threads to create.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I still remember him coaching Chelsea and playing at the same time :lol:
I don't know why you're laughing. He was fairly successful during his Chelsea stint. He & Wenger, changed the face of EPL football by heavily relying on players from Serie A & Ligue when most teams we're stuck in the past.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #26
    I don't know why you're laughing. He was fairly successful during his Chelsea stint. He & Wenger, changed the face of EPL football by heavily relying on players from Serie A & Ligue when most teams we're stuck in the past.
    I don't know why you are lecturing me, I haven't said he wasn't successful.
    It was just very weird and rarely to see a playing coach in EPL.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    I don't know why you are lecturing me, I haven't said he wasn't successful.
    It was just very weird and rarely to see a playing coach in EPL.
    You were laughing like it were some joke or odd appointment. It's not the first time a club has appointed a player as a coach as well. MK Dons hired Dietmar Hamann as player-coach last year. Should we laugh at that too?

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #28
    You were laughing like it were some joke or odd appointment. It's not the first time a club has appointed a player as a coach as well. MK Dons hired Dietmar Hamann as player-coach last year. Should we laugh at that too?
    You are really making a big deal of nothing here.
    It was the first time for me that a big club appointed a player as a coach, I don't really have to explain anything so just the discussion drop dead.

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #30
    Gianluca Vialli Tipped As Favourite To Replace Luigi Del Neri At Juventus

Vialli latest name to be linked with Juventus...

Gianluca Vialli is being tipped to replace Luigi Del Neri at Juventus, but the decision has not cleared all the hoops officially.

Tuttosport reports Vialli, who has not coached since leaving Watford almost a decade ago, would be the ideal candidate to replace Del Neri at Juventus should he be ousted.

Times are hard in Turin, Del Neri said he had the full backing of the board on Friday. But, Saturday's 1-0 defeat at home to Milan has renewed intense speculation his time could be up.

Vialli is just one of many names being thrown into the rumour mill. Former Juventus players Claudio Gentile and Pierluigi Casiraghi are also in the frame.

Former Roma coach Luciano Spalletti has been named among those on the list, but the feeling in Russia is he is happy to remain with Zenit St Petersburg.

Hopes for the Champions League appear to be fading, and president Andrea Agnelli, who last week said he would make changes in the summer, may have to curtail those plans if the Old Lady continues to lose ground.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Out of all the former Juve players that we are linked with, I think Vialli might be the best option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)