Gianluca Scamacca - ST - Genoa/Sassuolo (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He could become a useful player and if its just an option to buy then why not..
If its an obligation we are talking about I say hell no! We have much bigger problems.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
When have we ever had a loan + option that hasn't turned into us buying the player, regardless of their performance.

Romulo is the only one I can think of and he was injured for the majority of the season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So are we getting Scam or not?

- - - Updated - - -

Carnevali keeps dropping "other clubs abroad want him", "he could be sold abroad" every time he is asked about the Juve move.

I wonder if we're as stupid as he thinks we are. Probably.
He has some nice attributes but yeah he definitely makes these stories up.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Whats the deal with this guy? 9 goals in Serie B and 2 goals this year and we're throwing 20m valuation including Fagioli. Is this some type of part of a future payment for Locatelli?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How can this guy have a weakness of passing but strength of long balls and key passes? LuL

- - - Updated - - -

C7idjDjXwAMKxJw.jpg
Is this the same site that listed defensive contribution as one of Dybala's strengths?

And honestly I don't see it as that weird. I wouldn't consider Bonucci to be particularly strong at pass and move in tight spaces but he can play long balls from deep

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Whats the deal with this guy? 9 goals in Serie B and 2 goals this year and we're throwing 20m valuation including Fagioli. Is this some type of part of a future payment for Locatelli?
Well, he is big and strong and has a good ball control which is rare for such a big player.
He can make it big time or show he is just another big player.
I dont like the 20M valuation either but they might agree to lower it if we throw a youngster.

I wouldnt object to a loan with option or even obligation depending on the amount of goals he scores or something like that.
a straight 20M - In our current state in which we are trying to scratch money everywhere possible.. We should definitely avoid.

Jul 2, 2006
''The biggest stumbling block appears to be the formula of the transfer, as Juve want a loan with option to buy, whereas the Neroverdi are only prepared to let him go with an obligation to purchase. ''

Both clubs acknowledge the fact that he sucks.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I find extremely funny that clubs like Sassuolo and Genoa, who supposedly are some of our "feeding clubs" and we keep sending our players on loan, when we want a player from them they charge us 3 times their value... and we accept it...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
''The biggest stumbling block appears to be the formula of the transfer, as Juve want a loan with option to buy, whereas the Neroverdi are only prepared to let him go with an obligation to purchase. ''

Both clubs acknowledge the fact that he sucks.
From Sassuolo's POV it looks bad if they end his loan at Genoa to send him on another loan with option, might even affect their relationship with Genoa, but if they were to sell him then there it is out of Genoa's scope for complaint.

Besides, we all know it'll end up as a loan with obligation, which is just a way to spread payment over four years instead of three.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

The rumour is basically giving Fagioli to come up to the 20m valuation, and same rumour says Fagioli book value is 12m (after he just debuted). So seems just a cheap work around way to get depth, however foolish. I doubt they interested in actually paying 20m for him.

Prolly will comprise to some complicated loan swap, with condition based obligation for Scamacca (basically delayed payment), and a buyback back option on Fagioli* (so basically a loan ala what Real madrid do, or what we did with mandragora). Thats if Paratici is actually smart.

*That is if Fagioli is even in the deal and its not just media invention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)