Gianluca Scamacca - ST - Genoa/Sassuolo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
Normally I think loan 18 months with 18-20M obligation is ok. But we should be very careful. By that time (01.07.2022) we need to pay 40M for Chiesa and another 30M for Morata. That is also the time of release clause for Haaland to be activated.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Albanese is pretty damn reliable for all things Juventus, is he helping the club with their negotiating tactic with this tweet :D

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'd surprised to see the club spend 20m+ on this guy now, it makes little sense.

Yes, he's a promising player but on the other hand he doesn't play for shitty Genoa. January is usually for fixing squad because of injuries or simply buy cheap kids (Rovella) or season wonders (Kulu).

In Juve's case it'd make more sense to get Papu - a proper game changer that can start some games or be used as impact sub. He's totally on Juve's level, he wouldn't need much time to adapt, unlike Scamacca.

Sure, if Scamacca makes a breakthrough, he'll cost much more. In Juve's case this is good IMO, it's better to buy a better product for a higher price, than spend quite a chunk of money simply for potential, which Pirlo won't be able to use anyway.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
what if it's a down payment for locatelli? :klin:
I'd do it then, simply because I think Locatelli is a must buy for us. I've been a fan for over a year now, he's grown immensely at Sass. You put him in front of the defense and you actually have an improvement that is on reasonable wages + Italian.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Imagine Beppe were to sign Scamacca for €25m.

The Badass post almost writes itself lol. It's so predictable.
Well he signed higuain for 90 and lukaku fo 80, lol
Whats 25 for beppe.
Also beppe was kinda alergic to young players, I give him that.
Also if it's true the deal is stupid for a bench player for Genoa.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #73
    according to him. He didn't check and probably knows nothing about our mercato. He linked him to meelan.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #75
    I read that he said that Sassuolo won accept any loan deal and only a immediate sell
    f*ck him or f*ck Sassuolo.

He was on loan for another 6 months at Genoa so what's the difference on loan there or here?
    Carnevali wants to impress his daddy Beppe.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Am I the only one getting Pietro Pellegri vibes from this guy? Another fraud we dodged in the past.
    I made that same connection but mostly just because he is tall young Italian from Genoa. Did Pellegri turn out to be a fraud? I had thought he never got the chance due to injuries

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)