Gianluca Scamacca - ST - Genoa/Sassuolo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I feel there's more similarities with this other video that i posted or maybe if you want to compare him to an over 35yo Ibrahimovic then yes perhaps i can see some comparable glimpses with this current version of him, but then again i still feel this other giant might have more in common with his style and would rather get across as a decent comparison too.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Bruh I'd be happy with Jan Koller as our 4th striker.
yeah yeah me too :lol: , i'd even be ok with the 22yo no-name version of him as a potential starter for us at some point, just wanted to show that there are other more accurate comparisons available as i still really can't see those similarities to Ibra that you and others reffer to, maybe it's just me, but to me the Koller example kind of fits the description more.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, it's funny because it couldn't matter less who he is similar to, what matters is for him to perform if he is to ever arrive here and we'd all be happy about it, it's just that some of this comparisons never do any good, even more so when they are quite a long way off.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, enough Scamacca debates for me today, i'm going to walk myself out of this thread for now, cheers! :lol: :tup:

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
that’s nothing if he develops. Pretty sure that’s what we sold Zaza for.
we sold cerri for like 18 mill thanks to Paratici.

Whatever the outcome Scamacca has re-sale value, better than signing llorente or some other over the hill fart bag

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are close to sign Scamacca for €20m-€25m. [SportItalia]

:oops2::oops2:
its loan with obligation to buy in 18 months which is not a huge investment. I think we can manage that.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I hope it’s 18 months loan with obligation to buy for like 15+bonus, and that it’s only obligation should he score a certain number of goals. Otherwise he really needs to step it up to warrant this price.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #58
    I don't believe in Scamacca to Juve in January.- Luca Marchetti of SKY

usually he's the one who knows less over there and always negative towards Juve.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
    Scamacca is on loan at Genoa. There are various requests, but it's part of our policy. He's young, Italian and needs to grow. I think Scamacca will remain a Sassuolo player. We won't loan him out. [General manager Sassuolo]

Juventus are working to lower the cost of Scamacca. Sassuolo value him at 20/25mln€, but appreciate young talents like Fagioli and Dragusin. Juve are open to using one of the 2 players in a deal. [NicoSchira]

Sassuolo asked for Dragusin in the Scamacca deal. [CorSport]

I hope we dont give them Dragusin. Guy looks promising.

Jun 16, 2020
    I hope it’s 18 months loan with obligation to buy for like 15+bonus, and that it’s only obligation should he score a certain number of goals. Otherwise he really needs to step it up to warrant this price.
    Yeah hope the same, or 18 + bonus feels OK.

Remains a huge amount for a player without much Serie A experience, but we paid more for Kulu who just had 3 or 4 good months in Serie A, and he had the luck of playing in a far better team compared to Scamacca. Prices rise so fast nowadays, insane if you think about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)