Gianluca Scamacca - ST - Genoa/Sassuolo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
The rumour is basically giving Fagioli to come up to the 20m valuation, and same rumour says Fagioli book value is 12m (after he just debuted). So seems just a cheap work around way to get depth, however foolish. I doubt they interested in actually paying 20m for him.

Prolly will comprise to some complicated loan swap, with condition based obligation for Scamacca (basically delayed payment), and a buyback back option on Fagioli* (so basically a loan ala what Real madrid do, or what we did with mandragora). Thats if Paratici is actually smart.

*That is if Fagioli is even in the deal and its not just media invention.
This is the problem...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Also a difference in valuation, Juve valued scam at around 15 mill and sassuolo 22 mill. Never mind, onto the next.
Another reason to go to Sassuolo and say "Listen Sassuolo dudes, if you keep expecting that I overpay for every player that I may have interest from your team, then I will take my business other place and find another club to send my youngsters"

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Another reason to go to Sassuolo and say "Listen Sassuolo dudes, if you keep expecting that I overpay for every player that I may have interest from your team, then I will take my business other place and find another club to send my youngsters"
yup we should just buy locatelli and never deal with them ever again.

Hopefully Mapei go into liquidation or sassuolo go to Serie B soon

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
1611872589516.png

Good... keep him...

Seriously Juve should rethink their relations with their "feeding clubs"
Good.

We don’t need him anyway. Kulusevski/Morata/Dybala/Ronaldo is enough until summer. Hell, we could even use Chiesa upfront if needs must.

CM, RB and LB should be the priority. Then once those areas are addressed, look for a reserve Morata.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
From Sassuolo's POV it looks bad if they end his loan at Genoa to send him on another loan with option, might even affect their relationship with Genoa, but if they were to sell him then there it is out of Genoa's scope for complaint.

Besides, we all know it'll end up as a loan with obligation, which is just a way to spread payment over four years instead of three.
But there also news Sassuolo will end loan period for him in Genoa, while Genoa will get replacement Niang.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
But there also news Sassuolo will end loan period for him in Genoa, while Genoa will get replacement Niang.
I think Sassuolo are calling our bluff. He definitely seems to be leaving Genoa, but Sassuolo already have Caputo, Defrel and Raspadori as striker options.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I think Sassuolo are calling our bluff. He definitely seems to be leaving Genoa, but Sassuolo already have Caputo, Defrel and Raspadori as striker options.
Yes, they dont need Scamacca now and playing a hardball. They think they can squeeze and get the money from us.
In the end they will be the one lose if they dont loan him with option to us. Scamacca value will decreasing without playing and no chance Genoa will buy him for above 20m.

Scamacca will also find it difficult in Sass when coming as Sass has several striker option. They will only get benefit by loan + option to us

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Yes, they dont need Scamacca now and playing a hardball. They think they can squeeze and get the money from us.
In the end they will be the one lose if they dont loan him with option to us. Scamacca value will decreasing without playing and no chance Genoa will buy him for above 20m.

Scamacca will also find it difficult in Sass when coming as Sass has several striker option. They will only get benefit by loan + option to us
5D chess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)