giandomenico mesto (1 Viewer)

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Just because he plays for Reggina and his not a big name dosent mean his not a good player, Reggina have had a pretty good season collecting 47 points and that is down to some capable players in there team, there not great players but u must build depth if he is a rangey type than can play midfield or defence i would take him. You need players like this when its a long season. Reggina have always got a few talented players thats why they keep surviving! I say take him. half of u guys havent even see him play so why the fuk are u talking! As for the ones that have i respect ur opinion dosent mean i agree with it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
People on these forums only want to see foreign players. I can name an italian and a foreigner with the same ability and everyone will pick the foreigner. Very weird. I realize that people don't watch a lot of serie a unless they are from Italy, but in order to truly understand the market they should probably play more attention to the league their team plays in.

Bahmaniax

May 15, 2007
I would just like to point out that Juve are in a very serious situation .. I dont even want to imagine on of our main stars (Gigi , Camo , Trez) leaving the club for the failures of Secco not being able to get any decent signings .. and i can understand why they would leave ! How can you ask these WC winners to stay in a club that wont be competitive ESPECIALLY after you made them stay for a whole season in a SECOND DIVISION ... if the word "I would like to leave" come out of their mouth .. Juve is doomed ..

As for big signings , people have to understand that Juve do not offer the big stars anything material next season .. a player who signs for Juve will have to be motivated in the right way .. Secco will have to make them believe that signing with Juve will move thier career a step forward .. because they will play as starters, lead the team to victories, and when its all set and done people will say THIS new player was the reason behind Juve shining again in serie A .. They have to be players motivated by heart and soul and not by money .. now if we could only think of such players that exist today .... its all about money now isnt it ..

I also say have faith in the local serie A player signings .. if they sign Mesto thats great ! Hey no one thought Camoranesi would do shit when Lippi brought him in .. but look who he is today ! .. if Juve dont sign any big names but they can manage to catch some bright names in A like Mesto, Almiron, Bianchi, Rossina, Dainelli .. i would be more than pleased ..

one question though .. is it so impossible to get back the players we lost ? like Cannavaro, Zambrotta and Emerson ?? i mean .. why not ?? whats the problem in it ? dont say its the FANS that dont want them back Hell i think that would be a dream come true to get back the old squad .. but screw Ibra and Vieira ofcourse

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I would just like to point out that Juve are in a very serious situation .. I dont even want to imagine on of our main stars (Gigi , Camo , Trez) leaving the club for the failures of Secco not being able to get any decent signings .. and i can understand why they would leave ! How can you ask these WC winners to stay in a club that wont be competitive ESPECIALLY after you made them stay for a whole season in a SECOND DIVISION ... if the word "I would like to leave" come out of their mouth .. Juve is doomed ..

As for big signings , people have to understand that Juve do not offer the big stars anything material next season .. a player who signs for Juve will have to be motivated in the right way .. Secco will have to make them believe that signing with Juve will move thier career a step forward .. because they will play as starters, lead the team to victories, and when its all set and done people will say THIS new player was the reason behind Juve shining again in serie A .. They have to be players motivated by heart and soul and not by money .. now if we could only think of such players that exist today .... its all about money now isnt it ..

I also say have faith in the local serie A player signings .. if they sign Mesto thats great ! Hey no one thought Camoranesi would do shit when Lippi brought him in .. but look who he is today ! .. if Juve dont sign any big names but they can manage to catch some bright names in A like Mesto, Almiron, Bianchi, Rossina, Dainelli .. i would be more than pleased ..

one question though .. is it so impossible to get back the players we lost ? like Cannavaro, Zambrotta and Emerson ?? i mean .. why not ?? whats the problem in it ? dont say its the FANS that dont want them back Hell i think that would be a dream come true to get back the old squad .. but screw Ibra and Vieira ofcourse
EXCELLENT POST!

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
personally i havent seen mesto play so i can comment on his abilities
on canna and zambro i would gladly take them back as they would improve our defence greatly
and i also think you should invest a bit in young talents
danielli n rossina would be perfect

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
People on these forums only want to see foreign players. I can name an italian and a foreigner with the same ability and everyone will pick the foreigner. Very weird. I realize that people don't watch a lot of serie a unless they are from Italy, but in order to truly understand the market they should probably play more attention to the league their team plays in.
I think a team without foreigners is quite boring. I always enjoyed watching Juventus with a mix of Italians and foreigners. Restricting Juventus to just Italians would be uninspiring and we would be limited to quality players. On the other hand too much foreigners is also not a good thing as it leads to losing your image and personality. That´s why several foreigners are allowed in every Italian team. This rule is with a reason.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I am not saying no foreigners. I just never hear any credit given to Italian players. Everyone keeps suggesting a majority or foreign player. Juventus needs to keep at least 6-7 starters as italians.

I love your 07/08 formation except for militio and sali. I would keep sali on the bench as a sub and pick up dainelli over militio.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I am not saying no foreigners. I just never hear any credit given to Italian players. Everyone keeps suggesting a majority or foreign player. Juventus needs to keep at least 6-7 starters as italians.

I love your 07/08 formation except for militio and sali. I would keep sali on the bench as a sub and pick up dainelli over militio.
If the quality is the same, then we should for sure go for the Italian one, But I wont pick up an Italian when I have the chance to sign a better foreigner player...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Great to see a newbie that talks sense.

+rep

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005

Exactly my thoughts. I even remember when one of my friends (a Milan fan) was laughing at me about his signing.

Btw An excellent and reasonable post :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)