Giampaolo Pazzini - ST - Milan (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

Date of Birth: August 2, 1984 (age 25)
Place of Birth: Pescia, Italy
Height: 1.80m (5 ft 11 in.)
Playing Position: Striker​

I think he would be great at Juve...great finisher, good in the air, not too old, and of course....Italian :superhapp

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 30, 2006
Pazzini is Juve's No 1 target
Thursday 20 May, 2010

Juventus' new technical staff have apparently identified Sampdoria striker Giampaolo Pazzini as their No 1 transfer target this summer.

Yesterday was particularly eventful for the Bianconeri as Andrea Agnelli was sworn in as President, while the appointments of Gigi Del Neri, Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici were also made official.

Needless to say, the latter three all arrived from Sampdoria, and they are expected to raid their former club in the coming weeks as they address Juventus' needs ahead of next season.

Sampdoria are keen to hold on to their stars as they prepare for the Champions League preliminary stages. However, Juventus intend to severely test their resolve.

Pazzini is being valued at around €20m and Tuttosport understands that Juventus are preparing a bid that could include other players as collateral.

Samp's response will depend on who they bring in to replace Del Neri.

Chievo boss Domenico Di Carlo is the favourite for the post and could persuade Sergio Pellissier to follow him to Marassi and step into Pazzini's shoes.

football-italia

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I would prefer Dzeko,but Pazzo is also a good option.i do think Trez and Amauri will be sold and IQ will stay.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Not the first player I would consider for the striker position. Can be a good backup plan though.

I think Samp will ask a large sum for him. Anything higher than 15M and he can stay there.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's 25, Italian and a striker, I suppose that is pretty normal, especially as they paid €11m for him from Fiorentina where his goals ratio was 1:4, now it's 1:2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)