Giacomo Bonaventura aka Max Jr. - AM LC - Milan (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
You were delighted with his fetisch when it came to MDS, you brought this on yourself, embrace the full on spectrum of his incestous catamite debauchery.

Suck it up and prepare the lube, Euro Max is about to ram junior up our culos.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Are you implying that I'm "hurtin for a squirtin"?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Oh, I'd take him. Think he'd come good here, just not for €25m-30m that is :D
i know i know, same here. as a bench player hed be perfect basically. starter for Milan for years and can play 15 positions, italian, wont have huge wages, can give you 5-6 prime years still. basically, if youd have to describe a perfect bench player for Juventus, its him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but heres the thing, the more i look at this situation, the less i think hes coming here as a bench option. the price is hefty (for us) and he plays the exact position we need to sign a player for. to me, it looks like hes our alternative to whoever we try to sign as that left mezzala (Pogba, SMS, Gomes :scared:...). and as we will probably fail to sign that someone, we gonna settle for him.

the other thing, Allegris recent tactical decisions. it looks like hes already building the team for next season, with trying Cuads as the RB vs inter and then Dybala as the RW/inside forward vs Bologna. then we use Costa more on the left recently. based on this, im guessing our attacking scheme will look something like this next season

-----------------------Pjanic
--------------Can
-Cuadrado
-----------------------------XXXX
---------------------------------------Costa
-------Dybala
----------------Higuain/Morata

Dybala stays a bit more centrally and Cuads provides the width for the right. Can is more of a DM than a btb, so he stays a bit more behind, and he has experience playing as a fullback so can cover for Cuads. Costa stretches the defense on the left, and leaves space in the middle for the mezzala to exploit. Pogba is perfect for this, SMS is almost perfect as well, Matuidi is too limited with the ball so he cant play this against top opponents. both PP and SMS are unrealistic tho, so who else is out there who fits this role? i kinda doubt Jack is our 3rd option behind 2 nearly impossible guys, so i want to hear some more possible names. tactically, it makes sense to go for Jack, but we should aim for a higher caliber player, thats for sure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but i kinda understand Max. if i had a son who never knew i was his father, id try my best to help him out in life and get him on the right track, especially if he fell into some shady business that can only hurt him. props to Max, a father everyone deserves

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
After Can, Juventus want any Italian midfielder. Fabio Paratici reportedly met with Mino Raiola, agent of Giacomo Bonaventura. There's also interest from Roma, Arsenal & Borussia Dortmund. Price is €25- 30m. Allegri wants him because he considers him a multipurpose player. [RAI]
:touched: :flag4:

Nejc

May 13, 2006
i know i know, same here. as a bench player hed be perfect basically. starter for Milan for years and can play 15 positions, italian, wont have huge wages, can give you 5-6 prime years still. basically, if youd have to describe a perfect bench player for Juventus, its him.

but heres the thing, the more i look at this situation, the less i think hes coming here as a bench option. the price is hefty (for us) and he plays the exact position we need to sign a player for. to me, it looks like hes our alternative to whoever we try to sign as that left mezzala (Pogba, SMS, Gomes :scared:...). and as we will probably fail to sign that someone, we gonna settle for him.

the other thing, Allegris recent tactical decisions. it looks like hes already building the team for next season, with trying Cuads as the RB vs inter and then Dybala as the RW/inside forward vs Bologna. then we use Costa more on the left recently. based on this, im guessing our attacking scheme will look something like this next season

-----------------------Pjanic
--------------Can
-Cuadrado
-----------------------------XXXX
---------------------------------------Costa
-------Dybala
----------------Higuain/Morata

Dybala stays a bit more centrally and Cuads provides the width for the right. Can is more of a DM than a btb, so he stays a bit more behind, and he has experience playing as a fullback so can cover for Cuads. Costa stretches the defense on the left, and leaves space in the middle for the mezzala to exploit. Pogba is perfect for this, SMS is almost perfect as well, Matuidi is too limited with the ball so he cant play this against top opponents. both PP and SMS are unrealistic tho, so who else is out there who fits this role? i kinda doubt Jack is our 3rd option behind 2 nearly impossible guys, so i want to hear some more possible names. tactically, it makes sense to go for Jack, but we should aim for a higher caliber player, thats for sure.

but i kinda understand Max. if i had a son who never knew i was his father, id try my best to help him out in life and get him on the right track, especially if he fell into some shady business that can only hurt him. props to Max, a father everyone deserves
Also fits the expected departure of Alex Sandro and getting some lame LB that would not need to attack as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)