Giacomo Bonaventura aka Max Jr. - AM LC - Milan (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2011
Who's the 6th CM? Relegating 4m a season Khedira to bench, signing 5m a season Can and adding a superstar CM sounds awfully expensive, we'd definitely have to give up one of Dybala or Higuain in thag scenario
Mandzukic and Buffon are leaving, their wages combined are more than enough for the new CM. Sandro should be sold to fund this CM signing, especially we already have enough wings attacking power from Costa and Bernadeschini.

And who is the super star signing? I don't know, Mark knows much better than me. I hope SMS like all the forum is hoping for even though I never see him play.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Mandzukic and Buffon are leaving, their wages combined are more than enough for the new CM. Sandro should be sold to fund this CM signing, especially we already have enough wings attacking power from Costa and Bernadeschini.

And who is the super star signing? I don't know, Mark knows much better than me. I hope SMS like all the forum is hoping for even though I never see him play.
If Mandzukic is leaving, the hole he leaves behind will need money not generate it, especially with Cuads swtching further back

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
If Mandzukic is leaving, the hole he leaves behind will need money not generate it, especially with Cuads swtching further back
We’d possibly utilise Costa/Berna/Pjaca on the left if Mandy moved on. We would need a back up striker still in that instance though but not necessarily and elite one. Someone versatile like morata or martial would be amazing but we could always take a punt on Balotelli!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We’d possibly utilise Costa/Berna/Pjaca on the left if Mandy moved on. We would need a back up striker still in that instance though but not necessarily and elite one. Someone versatile like morata or martial would be amazing but we could always take a punt on Balotelli!
Marotta disagrees about Balo :D I think Max also doesnt have the best memories from their time in Milan. I dont think Pjaca is coming back, pretty sure he's a loanee

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus and Milan could give life to a new "joint" market operation after last year, which brought Bonucci to Milan and De Sciglio to Turin. According to Sportmediaset, in fact, Fassone and Marotta would be thinking about a Bonaventura-Mandzukic exchange. The 1989 class midfielder would in fact be a real "ball" of Allegri, while the Rossoneri, who look for a striker on the market, could reinforce themselves with the Croatian national class 1986, who, in Turin, no longer has the opportunity to play in his role
:inter:

Getting rid of European DNA for provinciale DNA :beppe:

Ugh. Would hate to see Bonajabroni here. Hope this aint true

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Bonaventura for Mario straight swap? That's not even a bad idea really. It's only bad if you're foregoing 30M cash or something like that. But I think only China would pay that for Mario at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Just play Bernardeschi RCM @MikeM :p
Bernardeschi on the field of play in any capacity :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)