Ghaddafi will help juve (2 Viewers)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
d.nico said:
Ghaddafi said he is not going to take the controlling share of Juventus. That means Agnelli's still control Juve.

About the cash, Ghaddafi investing doesn't always mean that Juve will get cash from it. There are 3 possiblities:
First, Ghaddafi will buy Juve's share from stock market. This means Juve doesn't get anything from it except the change in ownership from public to Ghaddafi's.

Second, Ghaddafi will buy Agnelli's Juve stock. This also means that Juve will not get cash from this transaction. Only ownership changing from Agnelli's to Ghaddafi,s. This second possibilities that we don't want to happend IMO.

Third, Juventus (on Agnelli's decision) issues more outstanding stock and sell it to Ghaddafi. This means Juve will get some cash. The problem is Ghaddafi share on Juve will increase and Agnelli share will decrease. If then Ghaddafi also buy the stock from public (but this is not easy, because stockholder will increase the price if they know Ghaddafi interested on it), Ghaddafi share will become very significant in Juventus. Juve might have 2 big ownership and also 2 different of thought. This is potentially can become a really big problem for Juve.

I just hope Agnelli will still control Juve and Ghaddafi will only become an nvestor and inject the cash that we need.

none of the above would make me happy ... hope the guy is just hoaxing ..

but if he plays in sampa .. how will he be a major shareholder in Juve ?? isn't a contradiction of interest ..i know something happens when this does.. i don't remember what exactly anyway ..

we really don't need him his money either way .. with his control or without him ...

we don't want an Abramovich out if him ... and certainly not a Glazers ..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Ghaddafi never said he d liked to control Juventus.

Like the article sais, he wants to become a major shareholder and firstly he wants to increase his richness, and then he wants to help Juve.

And he is a football player, not a dictator.

His father is dictator, not him.

It is not neccessary that both of them are dictators.

Anyway, this is not official yet, so I dont think it is worth such a serious discussion.

I personnaly expect some cash inflow from Agnellis cause they are going to make a fortune out of FIAT.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
mark83 said:
Ghaddafi never said he d liked to control Juventus.

Like the article sais, he wants to become a major shareholder and firstly he wants to increase his richness, and then he wants to help Juve.

And he is a football player, not a dictator.

His father is dictator, not him.

It is not neccessary that both of them are dictators.

Anyway, this is not official yet, so I dont think it is worth such a serious discussion.

I personnaly expect some cash inflow from Agnellis cause they are going to make a fortune out of FIAT.
HEH .. I don't think you know how the system goes ... all what the guy needs is a call to his homeland and he will get an unbalanced check ... This family were poor before their reign .. so no way that the kid didn't use his father's corrupt money ... which at the end is exactly what we don't need ...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Omair said:
HEH .. I don't think you know how the system goes ... all what the guy needs is a call to his homeland and he will get an unbalanced check ... This family were poor before their reign .. so no way that the kid didn't use his father's corrupt money ... which at the end is exactly what we don't need ...

I dont wanna argue, the fact is that we need cash!

And I dont care from who it comes, although I would like to see Agnellis to boost our capital - they Can do that!

Anyway, cheers, man! :tup:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Omair said:
Exactly .. we really don't need dirty money .. I don't care how much we need money ... we don't need bad rep ... It's just like having Fidel Castro's son investing his money here .. or even Kim Il Song's son ... all of you would tell them to F*** off ... wouldn't you now ?!?!
What if George Bush wanted to buy Juve would you accept his money.:eyebrows:

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
bringhomedavids said:
What if George Bush wanted to buy Juve would you accept his money.:eyebrows:
HELL NO ... I think it's an Italian club ... let's keep it that way .. :)

Not meaning i won't contribute ... i would ... but i won't own :agree: ...

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Shyne said:
Ghaddafi's money is a result of being a dictator of a country. He didn't earn it. I wont take pride in the players bought with such dirty money.

The Agnelli's personal wealth is 2.5 billion. If there serious about Juve, they will pump a little of their own cash into the club.
:agree: Like berlusconi did for milan.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Shyne said:
John and Lapo arent Gianni. We have no clue whether they will help Juve out as much.
I agree with you. I would be very very happy if Agnelli still full controlling Juve and has the major and significant share in Juve. The problem is this new Agnelli is not like their predecessor. I my self not sure whether they will help juve much.
In this hard situation, we need some cash. If Agnelli can't give us, then where do we get it?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
not that I agree...but can we actually stop him from buying more shares of the club ??

would the club accept his cash injections ??

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
as long as he doesn't force us to play him I'm ok with it if it means more $$$ for players and the stadium. It would be a joke to play this dude in an official game just because he as the money for it.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
mark77 said:
as long as he doesn't force us to play him I'm ok with it if it means more $$$ for players and the stadium. It would be a joke to play this dude in an official game just because he as the money for it.
I believe his official and only debut in Serie A, was against us. He really sucks, the only clip I remember when he played us, that he was running with the ball, and it went behind him in between his legs...:D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark77 said:
just like Perugia,Udinese did and Garrone's Sampadoria r planning to do.

let him just give us the cash and we will give him some tickets in the communale :D

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Vinman said:
not that I agree...but can we actually stop him from buying more shares of the club ??

would the club accept his cash injections ??

If he buys from public, we can't stop him. Even the club can't stop him.

Would the club accept his cash injections ?? This is the question.
No one can refuse money :greed: :D

Seriously, I think if Gaddhafi want to buy some portion of stocks (which will not significantly influence the controlling of the club) with great value (cash), the club or Agnelli will accept it. This is too good to refuse.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
sorry, I posted in the wrong tread. hope that the Agnellis always have the say at the club and that we get an agnelli with charisma and love for the club like the avocatto did soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)