Get your classic Microsoft spin here (1 Viewer)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Believe me, anyone would do anything to prove its wrong. If its a valid tactic then other competitors would use it too. Fair game.
Plus that IE has been there for soemtime now, and wouldn't really rely on such comparison to draw people's attention.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #29
    Your theory will stand true only if I get bad weather. Here, I used bad again.

My definition of bad weather is rainy and windy.
    It probably won't, it almost never rains here. Of course that's not what people around here say, but they don't even own raincoats. That should tell you something.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    It probably won't, it almost never rains here. Of course that's not what people around here say, but they don't even own raincoats. That should tell you something.
    hehehe

That's actually very true. When I was in Amsterdam three years ago, our colleagues at the hotel started complaining about bad weather coming in the weekend. The WHOLE week they complained about it. Do you really know what happened?

It got cloudy on Saturday (still very warm), it rained around noon for something like half an hour, cloudy in the afternoon and then started to clear up by the evening. Aaaaaand that was about it.

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #32
    Exactly. Now the truth is we do get a lot of overcast whether, which I personally really like. But that doesn't mean it's raining.

Apr 15, 2006
    Believe me, anyone would do anything to prove its wrong. If its a valid tactic then other competitors would use it too. Fair game.
    Plus that IE has been there for soemtime now, and wouldn't really rely on such comparison to draw people's attention.
    Thing is, they ARE relying(at least a little) on such comparisions. Or else, they wouldn't make such pages. They know that they are losing the browser market share slowly, and this is their attempt at projecting themselves as the best. If IE truly is the best, then they wouldn't have to do that.

A.D.Piero

Aug 6, 2007
    No one goes for this comparison!

Chrome,Safari and Firefox are all free to use and are all available for Linux,Windows and Mac and I think everybody's used them.
    Usage share of IE is decreasing (Here) (no wonder!) and there's a reason for sure!
    These false comparisons can't do anything for MS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)