Mar 6, 2003
We Must find players to replace right away in the end of the season:
-Conte
-Ferrara
-Tudor
-Maybe Iuliano

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Thuram's natural position is CB, and even though he excelled at RB last season, the reason he was considering a move to Moneychester Utd. was that Lippi refused to play him in his preferred position
yes but it'd be a fuss to move him to CB again, i see RB suits him well just fine. :D

moneychester utd :D

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
We Must find players to replace right away in the end of the season:
-Conte
-Ferrara
-Tudor
-Maybe Iuliano
well, i think you could add montero to that, even pessotto.

but here we go:

Conte- well, do we need to replace? we probably already have in Maresca and appiah. possibly Brighi??

Ferrara- mexes
Montero- Ferrari
Pessotto- this is a hard one actually...maybe birindelli can stay as back up for zambro and we could get a back up for Thuram for right back. Zaccardo maybe?

oh, USA Juventini, i agree with you, but we cant afford to do what we did last season and concentrate on one area, ie. midfield.

i think 2 defenders are needed, along with one more offensive midfielder and one more good young striker, even if Trez stays.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
:LOL: you people really want to replace at least half the team :D

well for me.... ......

immediately..... like in January.... i hope we get a denfender.

and after this season....... we need replacements for Ferrara, Montero....maybe Iuliano

and in the next 1 or 2 years......... a replacement for Nedved

For me it's not top priority to replace Conte, Tudor, Presotto. And i don't think it's necessary to get any strikers urgently. The defence is more impt now.

Aug 1, 2003
personally i do not want to see any player leaving juventus. but for money's sake i'd go for iuliano and zalayeta. i'm still insisting montero should stay.

we need 2 solid defenders. another STRIKER? now i think that's unnecessary..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

well, i think you could add montero to that, even pessotto.

but here we go:

Conte- well, do we need to replace? we probably already have in Maresca and appiah. possibly Brighi??

Ferrara- mexes
Montero- Ferrari
Pessotto- this is a hard one actually...maybe birindelli can stay as back up for zambro and we could get a back up for Thuram for right back. Zaccardo maybe?

oh, USA Juventini, i agree with you, but we cant afford to do what we did last season and concentrate on one area, ie. midfield.

i think 2 defenders are needed, along with one more offensive midfielder and one more good young striker, even if Trez stays.
About conte-... i though that just before i posted the message... but i didnt wantd to edit it...

and as i said before.. i was talking about INMINENT replacements. Ferrara will mstly leave the team... so we will need a replacement there.

In the attack zone... the only variation i see... is someone coming in For Trez.... and not another big gun for zalayeta as some people are saying.

I didnt mentioned montero.... because.. if it is true that we must be thinking in a replacement for him... it can still wait a year more..because we will find someone for ferrara... and i think that Montero is useful for at least this and the next season..NO MORE.

IMO Montero and maybe iuliano can wait for another year... but conte and ferrara are in the limit. Hopeffuly there is maresca and olivera!! so we dont need necessarily spend a lot of money.

I would mention Chimenti... not because he is bad,,, he is normal... but is too old..and we need a younger keeper IMO.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Why do you want to replace Conte so urgently?

++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

I would mention Chimenti... not because he is bad,,, he is normal... but is too old..and we need a younger keeper IMO.
Mirante?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
SHOVTOVSKY!!!!! (okay so maybe he wont be happy sitting at the bench, but maybe lippi would start a goalkeeping rotation systemm.....)
Who is shovtovsky? Personally I would not want him , not because i have anything against him cos frankly I have never heard of him but mainly because of the way forum posters would start calling him shovy or shovto or shovoff, I mean its bad enuff reading Zambyboy and neddy etc buy shovy up the arsy would be too much:D

I didd say we ought to get rid of Conte, Pessotto and some others at the neginning of this season but some wanted to bite my head off, the fact is that so many have passed their sell by date and are no more useful as for me they cannot add at all to the quality of this team and even if regulars are injured it would be more useful to play some out of positions order than using pessotto or Conte

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Who is shovtovsky? Personally I would not want him , not because i have anything against him cos frankly I have never heard of him but mainly because of the way forum posters would start calling him shovy or shovto or shovoff, I mean its bad enuff reading Zambyboy and neddy etc buy shovy up the arsy would be too much:D
Imagine just If Arsene Wenger was a player in Juventus!!!

People calling him like....

--------Buffon------

Camo--Del Piero--Zambrotta---Ferarra

-------Maresca---"ARSY"--- Nedved

-----------------Miccoli-------------------

Zalayeta---------------------Salas-----

:LOL: ARSY!!! dude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)