Get Rid Of Tudor !!!!! (3 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++

Then I'm the dumbest person in the world :rolleyes:

(gray, DJ, not a word from you two :( )
Okay, not a word in this thread, but i've added it to the archives ;)

++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Few would mention it or think of it but he indirectly caused us the cl last season as he managed to get himself injured by trying a back heel and made Lippi make a substitution he didn't bargain for
:rolleyes: that's a very weak point, there's so many things that contributed to that $#!^ performance. By saying that Tudor's injury was a factor in our loss, aren't you acknowledging that he's got something useful to contribute to the team?

++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
I would rather see Tudor succeed elsewhere than to spend another 3-4 years on the bench/injured.
If the problem is his tendency to get injured all the time, what's to say that he'll succeed elsewhere? An injured Juve player is just as useless as an injured Liverpool player :undecide:

++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
I read somewhere that Juve new medical wing will be named in honour Igor, can anyone confirm this?
Yeah, they might aswell name it that, since he's their most frequent customer ;)

I personally think we should give the guy a chance. We've given ADP more of a chance, and even stood by Edgar during the whole drugs ban. 2 years isn't such a long time...it's not like he demands millions of dollars salary a year... and for such a young player, it's not fair to assume his career will follow this same path for another 7 or 8 years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Montero, Iuliano- Out
Oddo, Mexes- in

Bench:

DiVaio
Ferrara
Miccoli
Mexes
Camo
Davids
Maresca
No club buys an in-demand player like Mexes and puts him on the bench. That wouldn't be a very smart move.

I'd hate to see Di Vaio and Miccoli on the bench, and I hope even Maresca gets integrated into the team throughout this season...

I don't think we'll get both Oddo and Mexes, even getting one of them doesn't look all that likely :undecide::down:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
If the problem is his tendency to get injured all the time, what's to say that he'll succeed elsewhere?
The fact that our club conducts inhumane physical training.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
His proof is that Tudor is injured all the time.

And that's because of our inhumane training regime.

And how does he know we have an inhumane training regime?

Because Tudor's injured all the time.

I think i need to go lie down :stress:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I did play fast and loose with the word "fact" up there. Some people say fact when it's not really factual, as did I on the occasion.

Anyway, what do you call it when you hear something from a person whom you consider an authority on the subject, that statement being based on observation rather than facts? We do have a list of players who've hardly been able to prove themselves, injured from start to finish, just about. Esnaider, Fonseca, Tudor, O'Neill etc

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
uh it would be called an opinion. an opinion with much weight attached to it.

and the reason they were injured can be attributed to any number of things. for example poor diet.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I did play fast and loose with the word "fact" up there. Some people say fact when it's not really factual, as did I on the occasion.
Trying to back out of what you said again, eh Matuisak? ;)

Anyway, what do you call it when you hear something from a person whom you consider an authority on the subject, that statement being based on observation rather than facts?
Dr. Nick Riviera

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Anyway, what do you call it when you hear something from a person whom you consider an authority on the subject, that statement being based on observation rather than facts? We do have a list of players who've hardly been able to prove themselves, injured from start to finish, just about. Esnaider, Fonseca, Tudor, O'Neill etc
Mmm... but if inhuman traning sets were the real problem.... ALL the team would be with injury problems... and crying like babies.

The problem here i thik, is that some players cant satnd to be playing 2,3 games in 7 days..traveling all over the world.

To tell you the truth... that must be very tiring.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Mmm... but if inhuman traning sets were the real problem.... ALL the team would be with injury problems... and crying like babies.

The problem here i thik, is that some players cant satnd to be playing 2,3 games in 7 days..traveling all over the world.

To tell you the truth... that must be very tiring.
No, it would most trouble the weakest players. Not the weakest overall but the worst suited to the practical problems that could arise from this kind of rough treatment. Muscle injury seems to be a pretty big problem...

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Trying to back out of what you said again, eh Matuisak? ;)
No, I didn't and yet again you try to turn my words around to suit your attacks and I have to tell you at this point that you're not very good at it. :p

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

No, I didn't and yet again you try to turn my words around to suit your attacks and I have to tell you at this point that you're not very good at it. :p
:p

Come on Gray! make him eat his words!!:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It's okay to cry and admit defeat...

[/COMFORTING]

okay i'll stop now.

++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Come on Gray! make him eat his words!!:D
I could have Hydde, but that would've been a cheap shot. Poor, defenceless Matsysek :p

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
Buffon. (to be quite honest, I havent heard a complaint about him) but to defend him, (, just mention a coach to me who wouldn't dream of letting this man guard his goal.
As soon as he starts to look more sluggish than his usual self..... "oh! come on Gigi! we know you can do much better than that" :groan: for eg.....

but my main point wasn't complain abt the player........ but complain about the price. " If we sold gigi we could get :blah: + :blah: + :blah: .... we should definately sell him "

But thank you for the part in bold, you're right :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)