Get Rid Of Tudor !!!!! (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
A fit Tudor scores more from the CB position than most strikers in Serie A and adds security in the defense, and I still claim he's our best defender :rolleyes:
That only happens in fantasy football........

lets face it... tudor never is in fit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Tudor is young while everyone complains that our defence is old, he's a gd defender and i don't think he's very expensive for us. Yes he's often injured, but i'd rather see him stay than leave. For now i'm still willing to give him some chances.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What do you mean it only happens in fantasy football??? Tudor scored like hell in our first championship season :rolleyes:
IM talking about the present.

His injury problems seems more serious than it looks.

Maybe he will have to retire because of that.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
hello people. Lippi adores Tudor. If Tudor was a woman, Lippi'll probably marry him. The last thing you'll expect from Lippi and moggi is selling Tudor. Plus he isnt really on a high salary, so i dont see the harm in keeping him.
LOL!!! Among juventus swedish forums we have discussed more than
1-2 times that it's a wonder that Lippi still hasn't figured out that Tudor
ain't Midfield material and seem lost where to put this man.... he makes a solid performance once or twice as MF but he is much better as CB....

To be honest, I don't see Tudor becoming our future CB with Legro!
We need to buy someone else... Tudor will stay with Juve, knowing
his injury history, no big club will take a chance on him!!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Code:
Stagione	Squadra	        Cat	Campionato	Coppa Italia	Coppe Europee
 	 	 	                Pres.	Reti	Pres.	Reti	Pres.	Reti
 1995/96	 Hajduk Spalato	 A	9	-	-	-	-	-
 1996/97	 Hajduk Spalato	 A	23	1	-	-	2	-
 1997/98	 Hajduk Spalato	 A	26	4	-	-	-	-
 1998/99	 Juventus	 A	23	1	4	-	6	-
 1999/00	 Juventus	 A	17	1	2	-	9	1
 2000/01	 Juventus	 A	25	6	2	-	5	1
 2001/02	 Juventus	 A	14	4	1	-	6	2
 2002/03	 Juventus	 A	14	1	2	-	11	1

He's got 18 goals for Juve, including some very important last minute ones (like against Depor)

Aug 1, 2003
hes only 25, has a good height and have been scoring goals .. ( for and against us for that matter ), but u cant blame his injury on him, he's just unlucky.

i agree, i dont want ppl to know juve as the team who gave up on tudor. give the big guy a chance. hes not all that bad u know.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
There are others that should be sold Before even thinking about selling Igor, Like Iuliano and Montero. IMO he is better than both of them when he is fit enough.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Sori if i sound naieve to complain here but there's always players you all seam to want to get rid of......

- ADP isn't gd enough.......

- Trez is crap.......

- Davidz causing too much havoc and he isn't worth higher pay

- Buffon's too expensive

- Montero's too old...... he's loosing it......

- and now....... Tudor's always injured.......

:down: :down: :down: :down:

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Yeah, quit yapping about all your complaints because each and eveyone of them contributed even the slightest bit to Juve's cause which puts us in a prestiguous status in World Football!

ADP, no need to mention all his contributions. You have got to be the dumbest person in earth not to recognize his effect on La Juve.

Trez, is ADP's partner and has scored ever important goals for us that has won matches and sealed the three-points that we aim for in every match. + top socrer in serie a.

Davids, our ocntrol in midfield wouldn't have been as good if it weren't for him. He is a constant threat to the opposition just by his mere presence on the pitch. No need to explain this person's skills on the ball.

Buffon. (to be quite honest, I havent heard a complaint about him) but to defend him, just mention a coach to me who wouldn't dream of letting this man guard his goal.

Montero, is the pillar of our defense. Without him, we dont have that much grit and determination to get the ball out of our box. Even though he is a but nutty at times.

Tudor, has operated well in times conatining opposition who are a threat to us. He is a very versatile player on his best condition. Rememebr the screamer he socred against Depor last CL? Great for someone as big as him.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++

ADP, no need to mention all his contributions. You have got to be the dumbest person in earth not to recognize his effect on La Juve.

Then I'm the dumbest person in the world :rolleyes:

(gray, DJ, not a word from you two :( )

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002

Then I'm the dumbest person in the world :rolleyes:

(gray, DJ, not a word from you two :( )
Finally I agree with you on that one.
It seems to me you are one of those people who when a player reaches a certain age then he is no more useful cos thats the only reason I can give for you to want to keep Tudor and wanting to get rid of Dp.

Yes a fit Tudor is an asset but he is hardly ever fit and why are you quoting stats from 3 seasons ago or 4 when he has hardly played since then

The fact that he has not played in 3 or 4 seasons is a source of frustration 4 me because of injury

Again if he can stay injury free then he is fine and a huge asset but if he is constantly injured then he is no use to anyone

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #54
    Instead of wasting time naming the too numerous times Tudor has been injured, I've decided to save time, space, and my typing fingers to mention the times that Tudor has been healthy :

ummmmmm.... ok, does anyone else know ??????

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
    Sori if i sound naieve to complain here but there's always players you all seam to want to get rid of......

- ADP isn't gd enough.......

- Trez is crap.......

- Davidz causing too much havoc and he isn't worth higher pay

- Buffon's too expensive

- Montero's too old...... he's loosing it......

- and now....... Tudor's always injured.......

:down: :down: :down: :down:
    Unfortunately you are right, Ivy! People around want to get rid of the half of the team! I think that kind of thining has no sense! If we got rid of all the mentioned players, we wouldn't have a proper team! I just remember, when a lot of people here wanted Di Vaio to leave during the summer and what is it now? Di Vaio is great, he is our man etc. I'm sorry to say this, but the way of thinking of the people around is sometimes just ridiculous!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++

Unfortunately you are right, Ivy! People around want to get rid of the half of the team! I think that kind of thining has no sense! If we got rid of all the mentioned players, we wouldn't have a proper team! I just remember, when a lot of people here wanted Di Vaio to leave during the summer and what is it now? Di Vaio is great, he is our man etc. I'm sorry to say this, but the way of thinking of the people around is sometimes just ridiculous!
    Yeap... but IMO the most impor tant one is the tudor situation.

We must get rid of him... sadly. He iwll hardly be fit again.

And davids... but we all know that his case is a closed one... he will definitely lave JUve and there is no question about it... so why to bother disccussing it.

Montero can stay... but we hav to find his replacement.
    Buffon... ?¿? i dont know whats the problem with buff... after all he is the best in the world.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
    Yeah, quit yapping about all your complaints because each and eveyone of them contributed even the slightest bit to Juve's cause which puts us in a prestiguous status in World Football!

Buffon. (to be quite honest, I havent heard a complaint about him) but to defend him, just mention a coach to me who wouldn't dream of letting this man guard his goal.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Finally I agree with you on that one.
    It seems to me you are one of those people who when a player reaches a certain age then he is no more useful cos thats the only reason I can give for you to want to keep Tudor and wanting to get rid of Dp.

Hardy har har :rolleyes:

And yes, thats exactly who I am. I'm always for giving younger players a chance. Meaning a player should be sold when he's nearing the breaking point of his career and you can still sell himfor a good value. IMO this is that year for DP and Nedved, after this season Neddy will probably start playing worse, and even if he doesnt his value will drop. So we should sell him at the end of the season and get a younger replacement. Same thing with Del Piero.

I love both of them, but the team is above every individual!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    yeah....
    the team IS above any individual....

but........

i still love neddy tooo much to let him go from juve.... :down:

my "relationship" with alex is more distant.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)