Get Rid Of Tudor !!!!! (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I;m sick of this guy !! He's always injured, and has rarely been able to play 2 consecutive games for Juve.

We can bring in a better, MORE RELIABLE defender in January, who doesnt score on his own net !!!

Kick "FRANKENTUDOR" to the curb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Tudor is the best defender in the team and by no means should he be forced out of the club. After all, it's the clubs fault he's injured all the time.

And one own goal is hardly a big deal :rolleyes:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Ummmmm, you'll be hearing from my law firm Nunzio, Tony & Vito, attorneys at law, Vinman.

Something called "Copyright Infringement"

"Frankentudor"

:D:D

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
I;m sick of this guy !! He's always injured, and has rarely been able to play 2 consecutive games for Juve.

We can bring in a better, MORE RELIABLE defender in January, who doesnt score on his own net !!!

Igor has been very unlucky. He had played well in the Sociedad game and if it weren't for the own goal, he would have had a perfect game. Now, you also have to remember that when he's on the pitch, not only does he play defense, but he can also play in midfield. And don't forget all the goals he scores. I still remember his vital goal last year against depor in injury time. I guess what i'm trying to say is that when he plays he's quite reliable and gives 100% every time.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
Tudor is the best defender in the team and by no means should he be forced out of the club. After all, it's the clubs fault he's injured all the time.

And one own goal is hardly a big deal :rolleyes:
For someone who keeps c alling Dp a liability than an asset and saying Juve won 10 games or whatever without him , you are a very strange fellow when it comes to what you say
If we go by your analysis, Tudor has no business being at Juventus as we probably have won over 100 games without him
And how exactly is it Juventus' fault that he injures himself?
Talk abouth whats good for the goose aint being good for the gander
Imagine if Dp was missing as much as Tudor is, what you would be saying

Tudor is the best defender in team my a*se

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Something is true.... Tudor has being very very unlucky with his injueries....

but like VINMAN.... un fokin sick of him. I cant even stad looking at him in the pitch now.

He is so big ansd so fagile. So what if he have good skills with the ball , and good header and so on...we never are able to use him, because he is always with something new.

He is not wotrh to be in Juventus,,, we cant even use him... and the few times we give hima chance.... he is more unlucky and socres own goals and chest POSTS.

WE must get rid of him. There must be someone much better that at least will be able to play.

Its a shame because he have potential to be a goo central... but right now he is useless and will be useless forever.

He is like Anna kornikova... their injuries will be after him over and over... and he will be never ablñe to play.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
For someone who keeps c alling Dp a liability than an asset and saying Juve won 10 games or whatever without him , you are a very strange fellow when it comes to what you say
If we go by your analysis, Tudor has no business being at Juventus as we probably have won over 100 games without him
And how exactly is it Juventus' fault that he injures himself?
Talk abouth whats good for the goose aint being good for the gander
Imagine if Dp was missing as much as Tudor is, what you would be saying

Tudor is the best defender in team my a*se

My point is that we play better without Del Piero than with him. AS for Tudor, I believe we are stronger with him than without.

Also, he first injured himself against Arsenal in the CL 2 years ago and was the forced to come back to early and that made his ankle injury even worse. He the lost match fitness, and again returned too early and has had muscle problems since. It's the clubs fault.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i don't think tudor should leave......

i might said "few" bad about him when scored own goal but that's life!!

imagine he even bet buffon.... ;)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
naaa.i like Tudor. the only problem is that he's injured a lot.but when hes fit, hes solid as a rock.

if u guys remember the Own goal, then you should give him credit for that great goal of his vs Depor last season.

when Tudor, Monterro, Thuram, Zambrotta and Legrottaglie are fit, theres hardly a better defense in the game... but its very rare that at least one more aren't injured.

Juve could do with a Metzelder, Ferrari or Mexes.... but Tudor should definitely not go.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Montero, Iuliano- Out

Oddo, Mexes- in

Buffon

Thuram, Legro, Tudor,Oddo

Nedved,Tacch,Appiah,Zambo

Dp, Trez

Bench:

DiVaio
Ferrara
Miccoli
Mexes
Camo
Davids
Maresca

I could live with this.

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Montero, Iuliano- Out

Oddo, Mexes- in

Buffon

Thuram, Legro, Tudor,Oddo

Nedved,Tacch,Appiah,Zambo

Dp, Trez

I could live with this.
I like your idea but Oddo plays on the right. With Mexes I would switch to a 3-4-1-2 formation:

---------------------------------------Buffon-------------------------------------------
----------------Thuram---------------Legro-------------------Mexes----------------
Oddo------------------------Appiah----------------Tacchi---------------Zambrotta
-------------------------------------------Nedved----------------------------------------
-------------------------Trez-------------------------DP-----------------------------------

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
Sorry, it should look like this:
________Buffon__________

_____Thuram Legro Mexes________

Oddo__________________Zambrotta

_______Appiah_____Tacchi________

_____________Nedved___________

_______Trez_____________DP_____

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DAVIDZ ] ++
Sorry, it should look like this:
________Buffon__________

_____Thuram Legro Mexes________

Oddo__________________Zambrotta

_______Appiah_____Tacchi________

_____________Nedved___________

_______Trez_____________DP_____
That is the formation i use in fifa 2004... but instead oddo, i use david... and instead appiah i use divaio. :)

ah! and its a 3-5-2.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
There are some arguments not to get rid of tudor:

1. Remember we need a substitute for defender
2. We can use him in a specific situation. Anyone remember when Juve met Inter on 2002 or 2001. Tudor did a very good job in watching Vieri, and even more Tudor made a goal in from of Vieri on corner ball situation.
3. He is still young.
4. We can use him as a midfield.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
It's a shame that many of you dont want to give him a chance.....
here's a couple of points i'd like to clear up.

1. It's only been 2 years. DP has been out longer and doesn't contribute every now and then like Tudor does.

2. it's true that Tudor isn't as important as DP and his history with juve is no where near DP's, but Tudor's wages are a hell of a lot less than DP's. so it evens out.

3. He's only around 27. he's still got at least 5 great years of defending in him.

4. If he ever does get fully fit, then our D would be a hell of a lot tighter. the man was Brilliant in the 00/01 season and i dont see why he can't repeat those performances when he's injury free.
it's not like he loses his touch (unlike DP). Tudor actually played well against Real Soc. in fact, he played Great for a person who hasn't started a game in ages!

5. Let's not do what Inter did to Ronaldo. Ronaldo was sold after years of injuries then he was sold as he got better. let's give Tudor at least till the end of the year to find strength.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I agree it might be time for Tudor to go. Let's face it, under our killer training regime he's sustained injury after injury, it's a well known fact that some of our players just can't make it off the injury list, even among those who never play. If we release Tudor now, he has several years left to make a name for himself and prove himself at a club where the environment is better suited to him, cause evidently at Juve he doesn't work. At all.

I would rather see Tudor succeed elsewhere than to spend another 3-4 years on the bench/injured.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)