Get Maresca back (1 Viewer)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Let the past be the past. Let's look elsewhere.
or lets swallow our pride, get back a player who obviously had the skills and talent to be a starter and help lead the club into the future back.

Maresca would be a great versitile midfielder who can really play anywhere in midfield.

Even if the club buys that start playmaker or attacking midfielder, we need some back up in the team.

However, if Maresca returned and played as he did previously at the club, DD wont be benching him.

The guy is a star!!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Coaches have big egos and they don't like players that act like primadonna's. I really like him, will never forget the goal vs Torino but it's time to move on IMO. Technically speaking he's very good offensively but he's very slow and can't defend.
To me Lippi is the best coach I saw and there must be some reason's he always benched him.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Maresca is a coach's nightmare, like Cassano. Let's move on, I don't like heated soup. :D
you are not really trying to compare maresca with cassano, no??

Maresca never mada any trouble, when he was in the bench.. even under capello at the begin he said that he will fight for a place.. but that idiot capello prefered that great vieira..

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Coaches have big egos and they don't like players that act like primadonna's. I really like him, will never forget the goal vs Torino but it's time to move on IMO. Technically speaking he's very good offensively but he's very slow and can't defend.
To me Lippi is the best coach I saw and there must be some reason's he always benched him.
:agree: 100% and especially about the last part

imo we should take a chance on Nocerino, who from what i saw till now is a better option that posses better skills,defensively and offensively.But i don't know anything about his attitude.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I like Maresca especially the act against Torino but I think he is past and he never would come back although he loves Juve.We have to look to other options like Mavuba or Mascherano.Btw today he had an Assist against Celta Vigo.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'll have to disagree with you Mark.

He's actually very good in defending, atleast thats what I've saw in his last couple of years with Sevilla. I've watched almost 80% of all Sevilla games in UEFA Cup last year and also this year. The man is more like Pavel to me, he doesn't stop running, and is good in defending. Also I don't see him slow nor fast, he's more like Emerson, Vieira, Sissoko, Fabregas they're not fast but they make their steps.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I'll have to disagree with you Mark.

He's actually very good in defending, atleast thats what I've saw in his last couple of years with Sevilla. I've watched almost 80% of all Sevilla games in UEFA Cup last year and also this year. The man is more like Pavel to me, he doesn't stop running, and is good in defending. Also I don't see him slow nor fast, he's more like Emerson, Vieira, Sissoko, Fabregas they're not fast but they make their steps.
did i read right, you just put emerson in the same category with fabregas and sissoko. :D
emerson is slowest of them all. heck fabregas is 2x faster.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
did i read right, you just put emerson in the same category with fabregas and sissoko. :D
emerson is slowest of them all. heck fabregas is 2x faster.
Fabregas is Indeed faster than Emerson, but I wouldn't put him in a category of the Fastet DM. He's somewhere in the middle.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Fabregas is Indeed faster than Emerson, but I wouldn't put him in a category of the Fastet DM. He's somewhere in the middle.
yes but i am actually refering to that emerson is 2 times slower of those who are in the middle.

in a 0-100 scale fabregas 50, emerson -25 :lol:

------------------[-25]-------0------------50------------100

never mind, its late in here :pint: :p

Mar 14, 2004
This news Just got out in croatian football web portal:

Almiron za Marescu?

Prema italijanskoj sportskoj štampi, Juventus ozbiljno razmatra prodaju Almirona Olymipacosu i ponovno dovođenje Sevillinog Enza Maresce.

27-godišnji Maresca potpisao je za Juventus još 2000. godine i nakon pet sezona napustio je taj klub i otišao u Španjolsku, ali sada želi povratak u Italiju, te se želi izboriti za mjesto u reprezentaciji. Njegov san bi se mogao ostvariti već u siječnju, međutim, čini se da Inter neće biti taj koji će ga dovesti nego Juventus, koji ga je i prodao Sevilli prije par godina.

Enzo bi mogao dati taj dodatni kvalitet veznom redu Juventusa koji im nedostaje i njegov dolazak ne bi koštao mnogo, pa bi ostalo dovoljno novca da se na ljeto dovede Rafael Van der Vaart. Sljedećih nekoliko dana bi mogli biti odlučujući za budućnost Maresce i Almirona.

It says that Italian stamp says that Maresca is considered as replacement for departing Almiron,but with Inter in race also...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)