Get Maresca back (2 Viewers)

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
well he showed interest in coming back to juve ... it seem like he just hated capello after all

lets bring him and micolli back and continue what lippi started and capello screwed up

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Maresca and Miccoli and should have never left in the first place!!!

Anyway, yes, Maresca would be great to get. If we could get a very good DM and play him alongside Maresca in the middle, with two good wingers, it would be the perfect setup.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I used to love him when he was a Juve player, and I'd love to see him back...
How much does he cost now?!!!
:agree: i did also but we should focus on our needs at the back, i think our mids are managing in B. lets first fix the leaks then worry about the upgrades :p

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XtAp2Ha0xBo
Juve 7-0 Olympiakos

Look at maresca passing great balls had assists and a bullet as a shot.. HE should come back. Maresca was all over the field..
Zala, Trez, DP, Di Vaio, Miccoli

5 strikers and they all scored. What a game that was.

I would welcome Maresca back. He is italian, he has the quality and it seems that he has Juve in his heart. These are the players we need. He could rotate with Zanetti next to a big star signing in central midfield.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Maresca is the developed version of Paro, actually when Mrsca was Paro's age, he was somewhat better than Paro. Makes u think how useful Paro will actually be in Serie A.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Man I miss Miccoli and Maresca, 2 great players that we screwed over. Just for that we deserve Serie B :p

Durden

May 11, 2006
Is Maresca a starter for Sevilla?
He played and scored in their last match in the uefa cup. But he hasn't been playing regular this season, seams to have lost his place this year.
Sevilla's Poulsen is a great DM btw. He's got a buyout clause on about 6-7 mill pounds.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Maresca and Miccoli and should have never left in the first place!!!

Anyway, yes, Maresca would be great to get. If we could get a very good DM and play him alongside Maresca in the middle, with two good wingers, it would be the perfect setup.
what makes angry the most is the fact that Crapello did not want maresca, a player who gave more than 100% for his club of heart, in order to play the crappy vieira..:pumpkin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)