Get Maresca back (1 Viewer)

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
mr.fight club . . i'm stick with u . . i'm still remember that maresca scoring a goal againts torino and the final result is 2-2 . . he's act likes bull after scoring , i like it ,i love it and miss it . . best wishes for him in sevilla . . gud luck my hero . .

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Inter Interested In Maresca

The Sevilla midfielder is set to return to Italy this summer after finding less space in the starting line-up this season with the Spanish side.

Former Fiorentina and Juventus midfielder, Enzo Maresca, could make a return to Serie A football next season as the player has expressed his desire to return to the peninsula after a season warming up the bench and a difficult rapport with Coach Juande Ramos.

According to transfer speculations from Italy, Inter are closely monitoring the situation of the midfielder in a bid to sign him up this summer if the opportunity arises.

In the past weeks, Maresca had stated that he would like to return to Juventus.

"I would like to return to Juventus, but it's them who must decide," had declared Maresca.

However, the Bianconeri do not seem interested in re-signing their former player as Didier Deschamps has other targets up his sleeve.

http://www.goal.com/en-US/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=253959

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
the burning question is whether Maresca the player to take us back to our former glory ?Will he hold his on day in day out in serie A? imo i dont think so

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
my heart wants him back coz IMO he is a true juventino(nd will alwayz be in Juve's folklore becoz of wat he did against Torino) but my mind says no.
I will be devastated if he joins Inter.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Inter Interested In Maresca

The Sevilla midfielder is set to return to Italy this summer after finding less space in the starting line-up this season with the Spanish side.

Former Fiorentina and Juventus midfielder, Enzo Maresca, could make a return to Serie A football next season as the player has expressed his desire to return to the peninsula after a season warming up the bench and a difficult rapport with Coach Juande Ramos.

According to transfer speculations from Italy, Inter are closely monitoring the situation of the midfielder in a bid to sign him up this summer if the opportunity arises.

In the past weeks, Maresca had stated that he would like to return to Juventus.

"I would like to return to Juventus, but it's them who must decide," had declared Maresca.

However, the Bianconeri do not seem interested in re-signing their former player as Didier Deschamps has other targets up his sleeve.

http://www.goal.com/en-US/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=253959
Inter wont want him, his passport says he was born in italy

Jul 28, 2002
Enzo would be nice if he is willing to sit on the bench from time to time, surely the juve bench is the best bench to sit on in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)