Get it off your chest! (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
cashmere,merino,lambswool etc are perfectly comfortable,soft yet stylish

silk.....em....you don't happen to have satin bedsheets do you?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I got a stupid parking ticket today and I am so angry!!
The most bizarre thing happened to me last month. I had to visit a guy at his company down in nearby Redwood City (home of Oracle, etc.). Parked downtown by the train station where they have this new system of parking meters that collect credit cards at random pay stations, you have to remember your parking spot number, you're not supposed to leave anything in the windshield, etc.

So I swipe my Visa card, thinking I did the right thing. Got nailed with a parking ticket within 30 minutes. Nothing worse than trying to do the right thing and getting turned into a criminal for it anyway, right?

So I'm pissed off. I write a letter to the Redwood City government, telling them how I was being an honest citizen who tried to pay, but their convoluted system f*ed me over.

To my shock and surprise, they wrote back saying that they'd waive the ticket. :shocked: I didn't even know that city bureaucracies did such a thing.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
I've gotten 3 in the last month. All at a University. Oddly enough, not the University that I attend.

Fuck cal poly.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The most bizarre thing happened to me last month. I had to visit a guy at his company down in nearby Redwood City (home of Oracle, etc.). Parked downtown by the train station where they have this new system of parking meters that collect credit cards at random pay stations, you have to remember your parking spot number, you're not supposed to leave anything in the windshield, etc.

So I swipe my Visa card, thinking I did the right thing. Got nailed with a parking ticket within 30 minutes. Nothing worse than trying to do the right thing and getting turned into a criminal for it anyway, right?

So I'm pissed off. I write a letter to the Redwood City government, telling them how I was being an honest citizen who tried to pay, but their convoluted system f*ed me over.

To my shock and surprise, they wrote back saying that they'd waive the ticket. :shocked: I didn't even know that city bureaucracies did such a thing.

did you hear what happened with parking in chicago lately?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)