Get it off your chest! (3 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hilarious conversation :lol:

and so is your refusal to see what is right in front of you,i mean how many chick-flicks do you have to enjoy before you realize that you are gay? come on let it out and i can go find someone else to out,i think maybe this guy------>

so,you enjoy seeing 2 angry men rolling around on the ground getting hot and sweaty do you?

One of them being a ballet dancer, i wouldn't mind that at all:lick:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
yesterday i got kicked out of a club for bothering female customers. jeez, it seems i have lost the ability to enjoy alcohol. there ... so much better now
One of my favorite lines from Jeff in last night's episode of "Chuck":

"Does it shock you that 80 percent of my encounters with women have been completely without their knowledge?"

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
yesterday i got kicked out of a club for bothering female customers. jeez, it seems i have lost the ability to enjoy alcohol. there ... so much better now
both great suggestions. most annoying shit, i found out i had spilled cranberry juice on my 70% silk sweater
:shocked: wait a minute , you were wearing a silk sweater? jeez the women probably thought you were trying to get them drunk so you could steal their shoes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)